EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finn Bálor Requests Time Off From WWE

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Finn Bálor will be taking a little bit of time away from WWE starting next month.

According to sources, Bálor recently asked WWE officials for two months off. It's unclear why exactly, but one source says the wrestler was just looking to recharge.

We're told the request was granted and his time off will begin sometime in August. From how it sounds, this would likely happen after SummerSlam.

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/finn-balor-time-off-wwe/#.XS4Oq1NlDqs

(Link contains Extreme Rules spoiler)

At least with the Jeff situation, it sounds like he was only drunk in public.

I'm not going to worry about him unless he starts using again (or driving drunk).

We have some more details to pass along regarding Jeff Hardy’s recent arrest over the weekend. TMZ is reporting that the former WWE Champion was found passed out in a public stairwell and reeked of alcohol before local police picked him up Saturday.

Hardy was arrested in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for public intoxication and was released on a $200 bond. TMZ has obtained documents in which Hardy admits he was drinking vodka before police picked him up. Hardy was initially facing a misdemeanor charge for public intoxication, however, he has since paid a $153 ticket and his case is now considered closed. There’s still the small chance Hardy tries to fight the ticket, however, it’s highly unlikely considering he’s not facing a conviction on his record.

Read more at https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1114691-jeff-hardy-was-found-passed-out-public-stairwell-before-arrest#8qUFbf5p8uieLd5p.99

Nothing important, IMO. He got wasted, fell asleep in a stairwell. Not sure why he was alone in a stairwell. Maybe he couldn't get a ride somewhere? You'd think a guy like Jeff would always have other people around. Not sure...but it seems pretty harmless.

Edited by Generations

I don't know why women do that. It makes them look like Ducky from A Land Before Time.

As for Jeff Hardy's arrest, I'm sure he's ticked off at himself for getting arrested again. Vodka can mess you up if you consume a lot of it. Heck, a friend of mine got all messed up after chugging half the bottle. Not to mention, Myrtle Beach is a pretty strict place. I just hope Jeff learns from this.

Don't know where else to post this so I guess it goes here, pretty cool article:

Who Are WWE's Next Megastars? Non-Wrestling Fans Predict the Future

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2842256-who-are-wwes-next-megastars-non-wrestling-fans-predict-the-future.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

TLDR

on a scale of 1-5, 36 non-wrestling fans rated superstars' appeal based on ring and mic skills:

Adam Cole - 2.1

Bayley - 2.8

Charlotte Flair - 3

Seth Rollins - 3.3

"Drew McIntyre, Ricochet, Kofi Kingston and AJ Styles all wowed to some degree"

Braun Strowman - 3.5

Bianca Belair - 3.7

Becky Lynch - 3.9

Velveteen Dream - 4.1

Roman Reigns - 4.3

Guest Fight Me.

There's this podcast I listen to asking people to ask their teens who they thought is cool right now in wrestling (since WWE wants the damn teens so bad right now). Adam Cole didn't do so good there either. :lol:

Well...He's a heel.

People usually like heels...so, I don't know what you're getting at.

Not non wrestling fans. Because heels come across as smug and less symphatetic. Like...you can show the same person Heel and Face versions of The Rock and they will react differently to it.