B.Murphy/Jordan O/Buff UP 130919/A. theory / t.storm/Marty/Moose /Moxley /I. Dragunov/W. Regal/K. Lee/ Dijakovic/ Walter/ Hurricane/ Swann/T. Seven UP

BHANGRA_MAN

I'm trying to think what would be the closest move to Ataxia? Bitter End?

Correct, J-Man. Either Bitter End or Pumphandle Suplex 3 (I think) works for Ataxia, which I found out means the loss of control of bodily fluids.

Anyway, I'll leave this here

Austin Theory

Sig: Full Nelson, Superman Punch 2

Fin: Fireman's Carry Cutter, Sister Abigail 4/Bitter End/Pumphandle Suplex 3

Toni Storm

Sig: Diving Leg Drop 3, Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker 3

Fin: Tyler Driver '97

Yeah thats perfect sigs and finishers for him.

I'm pretty confident we'll get Ataxia in the DLC moves pack for 2K20, its pretty clear WWE is gonna sign Austin very soon, he was at Takeover in the crowd and he's everything you would want in a pro wrestler, dude has star written all over him.

Ataxia is one of the bigger moves out there right now we aint got, has to be in the moves pack, along with the Kamigoye.

Along with the Bromission, Ireland's Call/Dynamite Plunger, Feast Your Eyes, the return of the Trailer Hitch, the Ground Zero/Supernova, and the Spirit Bomb. Man, I hope we get these in 2k20.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the suggestions on the moveset @Motown Hero and J-man 89. What I will do is take screen shots on the menu post pics and let you guys which caws will be where as I have no intention on taking any caw down on my main account.

Toni Storm will likely be on my account bman22man, Marty and Austin will be on tanu22man. You will notice brandi on tanu22man. So search by creator or if you use tags BHANGRA22MAN look for the menu pose pics I will post. I am aiming for upload Thursday latest might be before

Thanks for the suggestions on the moveset @Motown Hero and J-man 89. What I will do is take screen shots on the menu post pics and let you guys which caws will be where as I have no intention on taking any caw down on my main account.

Toni Storm will likely be on my account bman22man, Marty and Austin will be on tanu22man. You will notice brandi on tanu22man. So search by creator or if you use tags BHANGRA22MAN look for the menu pose pics I will post. I am aiming for upload Thursday latest might be before

Sounds good man! can't wait.

Been trying to find the next guy to build up in my NXT universe to take the title off Adam Cole, Austin Theory will be perfect.

And Toni Storm will be a perfect addition to my NXT womens division, i've been waiting a long time for a good Toni Storm, so thank you man, Austin and Toni is like the top two people i've not been able to find good caws of.

Sounds good man! can't wait.

Been trying to find the next guy to build up in my NXT universe to take the title off Adam Cole, Austin Theory will be perfect.

And Toni Storm will be a perfect addition to my NXT womens division, i've been waiting a long time for a good Toni Storm, so thank you man, Austin and Toni is like the top two people i've not been able to find good caws of.

You're welcome, Bhangra_Man. Happy to be of service. Signatures, Finishers and combos are what I do best. I can't wait to see the finished product. Take all the time you need though.

Austin Theory/ Marty Scurll and Toni Storm all uploaded on PS4 now. Hope you like my new presentation styles.

Download details below

Tags: BHANGRA22MAN

Then look for creator tanu22man my alt account for Marty / Austin Theory and bman22man for Toni Storm

AUSTIN.THEORY.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE

MARTY.SCURLL.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE.

TONI.STORM.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE.2K

@glennsoe cheers

@Motown cant recall but if you dled my caw it would have had one unless you forgot as you changed it?

Yeah. I think I changed it. My apologies. I'll be honest, I'm picky with call names. With that being said, Dijakovic and Keith Lee had a hoss battle in my Universe. Thank you and Wolfgang for your hard work. This community greatly appreciates it.

now all thats left is the fiend and buff daddy

Funny you mention them, Rekka. As I was going to help provide sigs and fins for them.

Bray Wyatt (Fiend)

Sig: Uranage 1, Sister Abigail 4

Fin: Mandible Claw 1

Buff Bagwell

Sig: Butterfly DDT, Perfect Plex

Fin: Middle Rope Blockbuster

For a more current version, you could give him the Flip Piledriver. Can't wait for the finished product

• 3 weeks later...

Likely my last three caws for this game

Buddy Murphy updated with ryeedee and attire logos by legit attires

Buff Bagwell converted by me originally by WolfgangJT for XBOX ONE

Jordan Omogbehin all me

pics and tags 1st post - BHANGRA22MAN and then look for alt account tanu22man

@Motown not so sure now once upon a time maybe taker bret in SVR10 but quiet a few others now

Archived