New Wrestlers at The Performance Center..

glennsoe

WWE announced the following WWE NXT developmental signings via their Performance Center Twitter:

*Former Impact Wrestling star Trevor Lee.

*Former Ring of Honor star Karen Q.

*Former New Japan and ROH star ACH.

*Australian star Jonah Rock.

*Second generation star Rachael Ellering.

*Former Impact Wrestling star (and Ten Pounds of Gold narrator) Samuel Shaw.

*Canadian tag team 3.0, best known Stateside for their time in CHIKARA.

*Australian star Elliot Sexton.

*Monster Factory dojo trainee Nick Comorato.

*Former Syracuse Football player Omari Palmer.

Credit; pwi

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/124057/wwe-announces-new-class-of-developmental-signings.html?p=1

Some good wrestlers here - can't see any of them being in wwe2k20 though...

Also...anyone heard about the tweets of Lacey Evans? Crazy to see it not being brought up on this site

I agree, we really need a "miscellaneous wwe News" where posts like this deserves to be..

Nah. The NXT topic was fine for this already

It's not like there is anything to really discuss here

Also...anyone heard about the tweets of Lacey Evans? Crazy to see it not being brought up on this site

You mean the one in which she says that she will go for the title after she showed the Catering guys what to do or something? :P

As About the OP, I already knew About Karen and Rachael and I'm happy for them.

Just a bit afraid that they might end up working live Shows like forever or coming on TV for a match once in a blue moon. :(

Except if they of course are gonna start using the other women along with them more on NXT tv after they build up the tag Team division on the main roster more with more Teams coming along.

Are some of you actually expecting these new PC guys to show up in the next game? Seems like such a nonsensical thing to bring up.

Yea, they're all gonna be DLC and come with bonus action figures.

Hope Karen Q makes it. I like her look.

Good for all of them. Trevor Lee and ACH would be a perfect fit on 205 Live. Rachel is with Kassius Ohno, so her signing wasn't much of a surprise. Samuel Shaw was underrated in TNA/Impact. I wouldn't be surprised if Rock and Sexton align themselves with Thorne. And 3.0 were awesome in CHIKARA, and they should thrive against teams like Burch/Lorcan, Moustache Mountain, and Undisputed Era. I'm sure there will be tons of great caws for each of them.

I asked what ACH stands for (knowing that it was his real name) to see if they could just do something with it IF they didn't want to do ACH. But his real name doesn't scream ring name so unless they keep ACH, they should do something else completely.

Meh. Worked fine for RVD, HHH, EC3, etc.

ACH is an established name that he already has going for him. I really wouldn't change it now.

So was KENTA & Prince Devitt. Lets not act like ACH was on the same level lol

Also, its hard to market and search that IMO. If I type in ACH in google, Im getting results for a whole bunch of random stuff before I find him. RVD, HHH & EC3 are all instantly recognizable.

ACH is an established name that he already has going for him. I really wouldn't change it now.

Also, its hard to market and search that IMO. If I type in ACH in google, Im getting results for a whole bunch of random stuff before I find him. RVD, HHH & EC3 are all instantly recognizable.

That was before they started allowing people to use their indy names. If Itami and Balor got signed after 2016, they may have been able to keep their names

That was before they started allowing people to use their indy names. If Itami and Balor got signed after 2016, they may have been able to keep their names

I know that..but ACH isnt a good wrestler name lol. I have no issue with them changing it to something more recognizable. I say this as someone whos watched him since like 2015.

Archived