Dump your opinions about Lacey Evans in here

Monkey D. Jiggy

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Racist and a homophobe

Apparently not the only incident.

But cant mention how I dislike that otherwise i will get bitched at for the world being too soft, even though that attitude doesnt help anything and wont help the world change for the better.

:/

Even if it wasn't racist in intent, it was dumb and tone deaf to the world around her and History of the United States, should not be something we rationalize or Normalize in any form.

Pretty much yeah.

But as it is right now, in the year 2019 stuff like this or that a lot of peoples first reaction to racism and homophobia etc is "buhu those damn SJWs"...shows how far we still need to go.

Maybe she isnt a full blown racist and stuff, but it doesnt change that it shows that something is still wrong when she doesnt think anything bad about this or other things she said.

Because being dumb isnt an excuse, its a reason...it doesnt change the "What" she has done.

Even if it wasn't racist in intent, it was dumb and tone deaf to the world around her and History of the United States, should not be something we rationalize or Normalize in any form.

Well said. Tone deaf is the right way to put it. To brush it off as 'get over it, it's annoying' is the wrong way to react to this sort of thing.

Alright, after seeing this as a black person I cant say Im personally offended lmao but it sure was tone deaf. Even if she meant no ill will by it, its stupid of anyone to do some shit like that in 2019, period. But if she does have a history with some of this stuff maybe there is smoke to the fire. Oh well.

Alright, after seeing this as a black person I cant say Im personally offended lmao but it sure was tone deaf. Even if she meant no ill will by it, its stupid of anyone to do some shit like that in 2019, period. But if she does have a history with some of this stuff maybe there is smoke to the fire. Oh well.

That was what I meant in the other thread when I said that ignorance is not an excuse. I'm hoping the rumours of her other indiscretions are just rumours.

Racist and a homophobe

But cant mention how I dislike that otherwise i will get bitched at for the world being too soft, even though that attitude doesnt help anything and wont help the world change for the better.

Missed all of this.

Seen the blackface but what has she said that is homophobic?

I don't really believe that that costume was supposed to be blackface. The character was a werewolf, and she had a brown skin tone. She's not a human being, therefore I don't think she should be considered be an " african american ". Even if she is supposed to be black, I doubt Lacey Evans knew that when her daughter asked to dress up as her for Halloween. She probably just looked at a picture of the character and made the costume to resemble that character.

Racist and a homophobe

Missed all of this.

Seen the blackface but what has she said that is homophobic?

Complained about sharing a locker room with a gay/lesbian person

I hope this all blows over. Seems like something always pops up when an NXT talent gets the call up to mainstream WWE world. Hopefully, it doesn't happen with Bianca.

I hope this all blows over. Seems like something always pops up when an NXT talent gets the call up to mainstream WWE world. Hopefully, it doesn't happen with Bianca.

I mean, the recent "incidents" have been sexist/homophobic remarks from Lars and racism/homophobia from Lacey. Assuming Bianca's a halfway decent person, you're set.

I don't really believe that that costume was supposed to be blackface. The character was a werewolf, and she had a brown skin tone. She's not a human being, therefore I don't think she should be considered be an " african american ". Even if she is supposed to be black, I doubt Lacey Evans knew that when her daughter asked to dress up as her for Halloween. She probably just looked at a picture of the character and made the costume to resemble that character.

The character in the show is black.

The character in the show is black.

For real?

Eeeesh.

Its not my place to tell black people when they should be offended, but damn tone deaf is right.

You tell me if this is just a werewolf.

EQHat4L.png

Can't believe I had to pull this up. :lol:

Archived