46 Pages: Trying a little more

LEGION

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured Vengence was WVIP or someone similar a few days ago. Not sure why I didn't say anything, I usually enjoy calling them folks out on it. I was close to namedropping Schizo. WVIP is very easy to recognise. He thinks everything is a conspiracy, but at the same time is too dumb to put those asinine thoughts into good posts.

I remember when I signed up for the forum, people thought I was a banned member,but in reality, I came over here from Smacktalks.

you're too nice to be any banned member that comes to mind plus a mod already IP checked you in the clear

I haven't visited the Smacktalks forum in a while aside from posting my 2K attires lol

I remember when I signed up for the forum, people thought I was a banned member,but in reality, I came over here from Smacktalks.

you're too nice to be any banned member that comes to mind plus a mod already IP checked you in the clear

I haven't visited the Smacktalks forum in a while aside from posting my 2K attires lol

I go there from time to time, but I like it here.

I miss your old charizard avatar

Good news! I brought it back.

Thank you ThreeG and Jeb for helping me get my account back. I promise to be on my best behavior forever

so we're not continuing with our plan to overthrow the forum and turn it into a charizard forum then?

Thank you ThreeG and Jeb for helping me get my account back. I promise to be on my best behavior forever

so we're not continuing with our plan to overthrow the forum and turn it into a charizard forum then?

Maybe, maybe not. Possibly in the future. Who knows? (Not really. I'm not mean to those who have done right by me)

Archived