• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#61 superbeasto

superbeasto

New Talent

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:18 PM

Do you considering making his lucha underground attire when he went up against pentagon Jr.?

Omfg! This!! The pope entrance gear

#62 Repz

Repz

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Twitter: @RepzWasHere

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:45 PM

Do you considering making his lucha underground attire when he went up against pentagon Jr.?

Yeah I may do it later on. Do they even have a pope hat in the game? Lol

I am marking out so hard for your Vampiro, you have no idea. I am going to second that dark pope look from his match against Penta. It would be amazing.

You are rocking it out this year, man. Thanks for sharing your hard work.

I appreciate that man. Thank you

Completely off the Vampiro track here, but have you thought of doing Brian Pillman Jr?

No worries, Yeah Im planning to make him. Ive got a list of wrestlers I want to create and pillman jr is on it

#63 OPC

OPC

WCW/nWo 4 life.

• Members
  • 12,127 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:57 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing you take a crack at Billy Kidman and Perry Saturn.

#64 Repz

Repz

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:59 PM

I have them both already on my list hahah
Gotta bring the flock to 2k haha

#65 OPC

OPC

WCW/nWo 4 life.

• Members
  • 12,127 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:50 PM

I have them both already on my list hahah
Gotta bring the flock to 2k haha

Hell yeah man. Looking forward to it. 

#66 Mr. Madness

Mr. Madness

Jobber

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Just ask, I'm down to play

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:05 PM

A list?? I demand to see your list!!! ;)
Oh my God! Make Scotty Flamingo!!! You would be the first, ever, anywhere! Ha ha!

#67 Repz

Repz

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:53 PM

A list?? I demand to see your list!!! ;)
Oh my God! Make Scotty Flamingo!!! You would be the first, ever, anywhere! Ha ha!

Haha lol I cant give away all my secrets....

Just so you know I do plan to make Scotty Flamingo in the future haha
Gotta show love to Scotty, the man that would become a wife stealing anti social poet we all know and love haha

#68 Mr. Madness

Mr. Madness

Jobber

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:54 PM

You're joking? That's hilarious! I was literally looking up a few moves for Brian Pillman and noticed Scotty popping up here and there. Just watched their match now... It was pretty good to be fair.

I dig your style, it's similar to mine seemingly?
Only, you seem to have talent! Ha ha!

#69 Repz

Repz

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:15 PM

No joke dude haha like tbh if raven was a playable character in the game Id most likely never would of started creating haha

Oh yeah Scotty and Pillman, was its the beach blast light heavyweight title match?

Thanks man, were a rare breed, ha!

Edited by Repz, 12 February 2019 - 08:15 PM.

#70 Mr. Madness

Mr. Madness

Jobber

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:33 PM

Yup! That's the one!

I kid you not. When I was a kid, for some strange reason, Raven was like my favourite wrestler! The whole Attitude thing was going on, and WCW had Sting and the NWO, but yeah, Raven! Ha ha! I still love him now. I sometime listen to Stone Cold's podcast and he tells some absolutely hilarious stories about back in the day when he would be travelling around with Raven and Brian Pillman. What a group!

Each year I kinda hope they might sneak him in as like an ECW hall of gamer or something, but no. This year he actually commented on his lack of inclusion of the game. He couldn't give two shits of course! Ha ha!

#71 Repz

Repz

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:53 PM

Haha yeah you and me both man.

Ravens badass haha! Yeah Ive heard a few stories on both stone cold and raven podcast. Raven was lazy back then as well, didnt want to drive just sat in passengers seat lol.

Ah yep sounds about right, I guess he finally got over the whole what about me, what about raven? Haha

#72 sleeper_agent007

sleeper_agent007

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:19 PM

Man, it sounds like there's quite a few of us who marked out for the same guys from the mid to late 90s. I'm telling you, if it wasn't for some of the creators like yourself on here, this game would be nowhere near as interesting. This isn't a request because you owe us shit, but since you mentioned Kidman and Saturn (thrilled to hear you plan on workong on them), I am just going to cross my fingers and pray for a Stevie Richards. Totally underrated, absolutely required on any roster featuring Raven. A good version of him is so hard to come by. Regardless, loving your work and find myself clearing out other caws to make space for them on my roster.

Edited by sleeper_agent007, 12 February 2019 - 10:22 PM.

#73 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,556 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:28 PM

Excuse me... Did you just say you traced all those tats with a laptop touchpad?

Beast

#74 Repz

Repz

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:03 AM

Basically man, it sucks lol but if I can get it to look some what decent then Im happy haha thanks man!

Man, it sounds like there's quite a few of us who marked out for the same guys from the mid to late 90s. I'm telling you, if it wasn't for some of the creators like yourself on here, this game would be nowhere near as interesting. This isn't a request because you owe us shit, but since you mentioned Kidman and Saturn (thrilled to hear you plan on workong on them), I am just going to cross my fingers and pray for a Stevie Richards. Totally underrated, absolutely required on any roster featuring Raven. A good version of him is so hard to come by. Regardless, loving your work and find myself clearing out other caws to make space for them on my roster.

What the hell man? Lol

Do you guys have my list or something? Hahah

Well its out there now, Yes Ill be making Richards as well.

Thanks for the kind words dude, Cheers

Edited by Repz, 13 February 2019 - 03:04 AM.

#75 sleeper_agent007

sleeper_agent007

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:08 AM

Hey man. No expectations. Get around to whatever you want, when you want and if you want. But thank you for sharing you amazing work of some classic favorites!

Stevie Richards is gonna be sick. Lol

#76 Repz

Repz

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:50 AM

Not a problem dude. This whole creating wrestlers and such has got me back into playing wrestling games so Im happy to bring these oldies to the game. Cheers

#77 Repz

Repz

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:06 AM

Was brought to my attention that my Pillman CAW had a missing logo on the jacket/vest, so to those who d/l him, he's been put back up on CC with all logos in tack (I hope) haha

#78 EvilMeanie

EvilMeanie

Jobber

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • SEN (PS3): EvilMeanie

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:06 AM

Omfg Richards absolutely makes my day thank you so much. I didn't get a Richards last year and I genuinely missed him and wanted to run a Richards/Raven tag duo soo bad. I wound up putting the 92 DDP in the flunky role, but it just wasn't the same.

Stoked for your Saturn as well. And Flamingo?!

Any chance in the world of Ultimo Dragon? It's cool if not. But I had to ask.

#79 MrMorbid81

MrMorbid81

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Twitter: @MrMorbidsHoF

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:17 AM

Wait, you're making Saturn AND Richards?????? No shit??? Damn brother, if so you really ARE the man for doing this for us. Thank you in advance.

#80 Repz

Repz

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:13 AM

Haha yeah I plan to make all these wrestlers you guys listed somewhere down the line.

Haha its no problem, this is a new hobby for me when Im not working and I enjoy recreating wrestlers so its my pleasure guys

YES Im creating Flamingo and its gonna be the best CAW youve ever seen (I hope) haha quoth the flamingo. Nevermore

I wouldnt mind trying Ultimo Dragon, could be a fun project to work on, definitely be a challenge.

I appreciate it guys! Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WWE2K19, PS4