1ManHorrorMovie Creations

The 1 Man Horror Movie

0sjfWJk.jpg
TZrz74F.jpg

"The Crowned Prince Of Suffering" Ashe

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 235lbs
Twitter: @@1NationNoGod

Signature Move: "Crimson Mask" (Hangman Facebuster) / "SUFFERkick" (Superkick to a grounded opponent)

Finishing Move: "Ultimate Sacrifice" (Powerbomb Lungblower) / "Linchpin" (Grounded Cobra Clutch)

ALIGNMENT: Heel

GIMMICK: Pain addicted, hardcore obsessed and underappreciated. Always been the "right hand man, hired gun".

Started off as the "+1" to the Brent Starr career in my own personal universe back in 2012 I believe, but given onscreen life in Viral Wrestling, via a "big brother/tough enough" hybrid show where he was showcased along with his b*tch of a girlfriend Lexie Gates. After the whole "efed fad" died off and youtube shows took over, he was back in the shadows until last year when I began streaming my own shows, and signed him up to XWW @@XWW_Network where he started on their developmental show (Evolve) and eventually moved onto the main roster. I took him from "emo/scene kid" to a hardcore sadistic psycho. His moveset is based around knee strikes, and moves that will wear you down, or end your career. He has his own "cult following" who follow "The Age Of Suffering", much like Raven's ECW/WCW Flock. Alot of horror movie references in his promos, mostly Hellraiser/Cenobyte type quotes. He's really fun from a character standpoint, and his A.I holds up pretty good to how I'd imagine he'd be in real life.
evCqSWZ.jpg

"The Prodigy" aka "The GOLDEN Prodigy" aka "The Cursed"
Sylas Styles

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 245lbs
Twitter: @@SylasTheCursed1

Signature Move: "Butterfly Effect" (Cross-armed Brainbuster) / "Cursed Moonsault" (Lionsault)

Finishing Move: "Prodigal Cutter" (Powerbomb Cutter/Lift & Cutter/Yokosuka Cutter) / "Spinal Combustion" (Liontamer)

ALIGNMENT: Neutral

GIMMICK: Gods gift to wrestling...with an EXTREME fall from grace. Cursed career!

My PRIZED possession. I've been making him since Smackdown Shut Your Mouth. He was me, in caw form. I based his moveset off my own (I'm an indy guy). So as I evolved my moveset, so did he. Eventually I emphasized my own dream of competing/training in Japan, and used that as a bridge to his "blossoming" from mid card wonder, to main event megastar, to eventual hall of famer (in some efeds). His character took off when I adopted the "Prodigy" nickname, as my rp's in efeds came across as if I truly believed he was the greatest ever. Why not? If you don't believe in yourself, why bother lol. Really though, I played him as if he was destined for greatness, and thanks to a good moveset, he was winning alot due to the A.I. I eventually took him into the most well known efed (VWE) which I recruited heavily for here on the originals boards back when Smackdown vs Raw first came out. in VWE he REALLY took off, due to the "storyline first, moveset after" way of booking/running things. So I became engulfed in this MASSIVE story for him. I had a twin sister (Sireena), who supposedly died in a car accident, but was hidden from him, who was also a wrestler. Neither knew of the others existence beyond the crash. This was used to manipulate his loyalty when she was found, and held captive unless he cooperated. Also found out there was another sibling (Lucas Klash/Styles) who himself was a wrestler. The three separately had great careers, but together, failed to win anything of meaning. Then there was multiple marriages (Mercedes Mauler, Kim Hunter) and multiple relationships (Lucy, Lilith, Duranda). All of this in one company. It was there he achieved his legendary status, established his name as one of the premier original characters, and one of the most sough after originals here.
Since those days in VWE, he fell flat, never living up to his pre-legend status. Hence his new moniker "The Cursed". His only wins, coming in my own promotion (oddly enough named after him) Prodigy Wrestling Alliance, and it's training school/feeder fed, Prodigy Wrestling Academy.

I've got tons more, I just need to actually capture images of them to showcase here.

Previews to come:
Madison
Brent Starr
Ryanne Starr
Lexie Gates
Kronin
Peyton Rayne
Jin Gaiden
KITSU Gaiden
Xander Sullen
Rebecca Sullen
and more...

• 2 months later...

So, a bit of an update on "Ashe"

C2lbIVA.jpg

Yeah, he's undergone a bit of a... change. Some know I have him in some online companies via twitter, and his whole persona evolved beyond just some simple quotes, into an actual physical representation of his thoughts and verbiage.

Which brings/brought the following change. After being "held back" or "dodged" by management and champions, he grouped up with fellow like minded individuals, and joined Pardigm Shift

flhSWBr.png10ZDg78.pngmXDzAWh.jpg

Which brings me to....

6cnD3IS.png

"The Promo'n PWNdozer/Dean of PWN U/Shooting Starr/Loose Cannon/LuNAtiC""
Brent Starr

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 225lbs
Twitter: @Brent_FN_Starr

Signature Moves: "STARRstruck" (Twist Of Fate variations) / "YOU BETTER TAP" (Regal Stretch/STF variations)

Finishing Move: "STARR'd" (Roaring Elbow variations)

ALIGNMENT: Full out 100% all the way A$$hole heel

GIMMICK: If it'll piss you off, he'll say it. 4th wall breaker. A straight shooter. Mr Money on The Mic

I created Brent originally to be the polar opposite of Sylas Styles. Sylas was the prodigy of wrestling, and Brent was Yang to his Ying. He was what people call a "young lion" in Japan. A green rookie with potential, but many dues to pay. He was inserted into "LXW, which turned into XWA" run by the famous twins, Oz and Thr33X. A hidden gem, with a crossover purpose with "VWE". Brent and Sylas' twin sister Sireena were trained/training together, and even shared an apartment during their tenure in LXW/XWA. This was all while Sylas was focused in VWE on finding her. Brent was a multi-man match god, where he stood out as a threat. Eventually Sireena was "taken" from LXW/XWA and Brent was focused on being the bounty hunter to claim the bounty on Jonny Pyro/Jon Pryor's head. He took him out when nobody else could, and claimed (and still has) the SlamGOD/SlamMaster championship. At LXW/XWA's biggest show, Brent took out a GM, an arch nemesis and unbeatable Jon Payne, and won a triple threat match where he defended the title against Kyle Nobbs and "Tha Notorious 187". A HUGE push on a character that was still in his "rookie year". All the while, his mic work was based around shooting straight, and calling people out on all their BS. This was all in an efed, so if people said they came out and said something, if they didn't mention having a mic, Brent called them out on "not hearing them without a microphone, idiot". He called out owners, favortism (which was both correctly called, or he said she said/fabricated false leads). I literally took how I felt about the e-wrestling world, and used it for promos. He was all too real, and crossed every line that shouldn't be crossed, but did it in such a way, that it was "just storyline cannon fodder to push angles".

All good things do come to an end though, and my "huge win/loss record" became a long losing streak, and eventually he lost the shine, aka his promos oversold his performances, and basically he was just a good promo in a large ocean of strong competitors. When you're losing all your matches, there is only so much you can do to promo out of it in efeds. So, I turned him into a complete "loose cannon". He lost his mind, and being a completely screw loose lunatic, had a basis on why he'd lose matches. He was too focused on a title, instead of winning when he could. Always wanted to make a statement, often costing him the match. He wanted a high spot career defining moment IN EVERY MATCH. Oh, and management made him lose. Is there any other reason to branch into the next evolution of his-self...

He believes the Illuminati have it out for him. He has completely lost his mind, and is now a conspiracy theorist who believes a higher power/company/group control wrestling... yeah, that's why he's no longer a household name, and just a "main event filler" and never a champion anymore. He went from various color variations of the same look, to a black and white spectrum of no flash, all substance. Well, in a sense.. his attire is simple, and his moveset is still a break you down, knock you out, make an example out of you..style!

He's uploaded.. and ready to take on your universe
TAGS: 1MHM
under the psn BRENTSTARRGOD

Archived