Help with Overall Ratings

BlInd_Monkey1989

My wife and I are in the middle of making a full roster of original CAWs. I'm struggling to figure out how I want to work out the overall ratings. I want a full spectrum from lowly jobbers all the way to unstoppable beast characters.

I was thinking something like this:

Beasts 95-100

Main Event 90-94

Upper card 80-89

Midcard 70-79

Lower Card 60-69

Jobbers 59 and below

Does this seem like a good balance? If anyone has their own way, can you share? Also any tips would be helpful.

Don't bother with overalls. They are just a number. The individual stats matter. They also influence how the AI acts. A wrestler with a very low grappling stat, will not just have weak Grapples, he, if played by the AI, will rarely use them at all.

Unless you're going strictly for PVP, try to figure out the way you want the CAWs to work. Just keep things like "Injury recovery" or "Stamina" low for Jobbers. That way you can have wrestlers that can be beaten easily, while actually wrestling the way you want them to

Thanks! That's a huge tip for getting the AI to wrestle how I want them to. We do a lot of PVP, but I also like to watch the CPU fight against each other so I'm trying to strike a balance.

I'm fiddling around with the pin escape stat. I want midcarders to be able to be beaten from 1 finisher. I gave one of them a 60 and she was pinned after a signature. I boosted her up to 70, but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet because of work. I take it 70 is probably considered average for an attribute. I was trying to use to full scale with 50 being the average, but it doesn't seem like the game works that way.

Thanks! That's a huge tip for getting the AI to wrestle how I want them to. We do a lot of PVP, but I also like to watch the CPU fight against each other so I'm trying to strike a balance.

I'm fiddling around with the pin escape stat. I want midcarders to be able to be beaten from 1 finisher. I gave one of them a 60 and she was pinned after a signature. I boosted her up to 70, but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet because of work. I take it 70 is probably considered average for an attribute. I was trying to use to full scale with 50 being the average, but it doesn't seem like the game works that way.

Not getting the computer to win off signature is kinda hard. Since it is the strongest move someone has that not a finisher. And cpu usually won't burn a payback on a signature even if they can't kick out it.

Archived