WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like if Seth doesn't challenge D-Bry, his RR win was a waste. We've seen Lesnar Vs. Rollins, we've seen Lesnar Vs. Balor, we've seen Lesnar face guys half his size, we know what that match looks like. ITS TRASH!

Excuse me? Lesnar's matches with smaller guys are always better than the ones against big guys...

Better than matches with big guys doesn't necessarily equate to the matches being great.

Better than matches with big guys doesn't necessarily equate to the matches being great.

Who said it did? Point is, Brock will have a Universal title match at Mania, and he might as well have a match with a smaller guy who can put on a better match. Bryan will have a good match with wheoever his challenger is. It won't matter. So, Brock needs all the help he can get. All things considered, Rollins is not a terrible option.

Who said it did? Point is, Brock will have a Universal title match at Mania, and he might as well have a match with a smaller guy who can put on a better match. Bryan will have a good match with wheoever his challenger is. It won't matter. So, Brock needs all the help he can get. All things considered, Rollins is not a terrible option.

Now you're arguing semantics. "Who said it did". Right, and I never compared the two match types in the first place, I just said the matches are trash.

Now you're arguing semantics. "Who said it did". Right, and I never compared the two match types in the first place, I just said the matches are trash.

Well...you acted like Rollins challenging Brock was a bad option. You're missing the point pretty damn hard if you fail to see the giant hole in your logic here. Brock will have a match. So, what are you on about? Brock's matches with small guys are trash? They're better than his matches with big guys? So...all of Brock's matches are trash? That's irrelevant. He's having a match and needs an opponent. Who is a better opponent? The best option is Brock not going into Mania as champion at all...but that isn't happening. So, what is your proposed alternative?

Well...you acted like Rollins challenging Brock was a bad option. You're missing the point pretty damn hard if you fail to see the giant hole in your logic here. Brock will have a match. So, what are you on about? Brock's matches with small guys are trash? They're better than his matches with big guys? So...all of Brock's matches are trash? That's irrelevant. He's having a match and needs an opponent. Who is a better opponent? Jesus. You make no sense.

Man, kill that noise. I said his matches with small guys are trash. That was in no way comparing his matches with big guys. Obviously Brock will have a match at WM, he's the champion, I never said he wouldnt have a match, I just don't think it should be with Seth.

Saying I like eggs in a restaurant doesn't mean they shouldnt serve pancakes, nor is it a damnation against them. It just means I may not want them at the time.

You're just trying to make bullshit sound logical to benefit your argument.

Man, kill that noise. I said his matches with small guys are trash. That was in no way comparing his matches with big guys. Obviously Brock will have a match at WM, he's the champion, I never said he wouldnt have a match, I just don't think it should be with Seth.

Saying I like eggs in a restaurant doesn't mean they shouldnt serve pancakes, nor is it a damnation against them. It just means I may not want them at the time.

You're just trying to make bullshit sound logical to benefit your argument.

You said it would be a waste for Rollins to challenge Brock. If he wins the Universal title, then that's not a waste. As it stands, you either have Rollins/Brock, or Rollins/Bryan. Most people would say that Rollins/Bryan is a waste...because there are far more interesting options to be had there. We all acknowledge that no Brock match will ever be interesting. Brock matches are always the same. So, you might as well use a guy like Rollins to send that shit home. Why do we want to sit through a lame Brock match AND Rollins challenging for the WWE title? That's the point here. Just let the Raw match be boring. Do Brock/Rollins, and let the WWE title match actually be good. Let Bryan have an interesting opponent.

Yea no thanks. Whether see Bryan/Rollins and see Brock face someone new this time around. Simple as that. Because Brock is champion, again, doesn't equate to him HAVING to have a his Mania match against Seth Rollins.

Alright. Still waiting for who you think that is.

If I'm gonna sit through Bryan losing the belt to Rollins, then Brock better be fighting Jesus Christ himself.

Archived