WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So was their match at last years Mania, doesn't mean much when they make this kind of decision.

I've been way over Charlotte for a while, been vocal about that. So seeing her take Asuka's title now, when she's ALREADY getting a giant match at Mania that, IMO, she shouldn't...it freaking stings man. She's reaching 2016 Roman levels for me right about now. I'll never call her a bad talent, but the constant accomplishments just getting handed to her irks me so much.

So was their match at last years Mania, doesn't mean much when they make this kind of decision.

I've been way over Charlotte for a while, been vocal about that. So seeing her take Asuka's title now, when she's ALREADY getting a giant match at Mania that, IMO, she shouldn't...it freaking stings man. She's reaching 2016 Roman levels for me right about now. I'll never call her a bad talent, but the constant accomplishments just getting handed to her irks me so much.

Charlotte is worse than Roman and Cena storyline wise. At least those two were winning has Charlotte won any fueds since October last year?

Charlotte is worse than Roman and Cena storyline wise. At least those two were winning has Charlotte won any fueds since October last year?

Charlotte has been the most dominant Women in WWE history, though.

She was a seven time Women's champion (8 if you count NXT) with many long reigns included. And everything within 4 years. She's not badly booked as Roman & Cena, because these two were supposed to be anti-authority wrestlers, that kept getting into high profile title matches. Charlotte was handpicked by Vince McMahon to main event Wrestlemania. She is as justified of getting these opportunities, as Heel Seth Rollins was.

Archived