Miscellaneous CAW Community (Feedbacks and WIPs for Everyone Character's)

White Leather Jacket

The Greek Tragedy, Andrew Rodias

X51aGGd.jpg

hlepiKN.jpg

5nMyLUz.jpg

D68w08V.jpg

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out what retired wrestler I based his look off of.

I may make the second attires hair a shorter one. Still dreadlocked though.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Workin on a big update for the IWG topic. Wanted to share a new attire for my Main CAW. I always try to cram in details into my attires so this time I wanted to do something a bit more simple. Would love some feed back

Austin Quinn

VMM9poK.jpg

Figured I could try to get some more feedback by posting here as well! Here are four of my CAWs, same as I showed in my previous topic.

Violet Valentine

20qnius.jpg

Alignment: Face

Show: RAW

Dominant Personality Trait: Perseverant

Signatures: Lilac Layout [Paige Turner], Periwinkle Punisher [Nattie by Nature]

Finishers: Shades of Purple [Future Shock], Kiss of Death [Powerbomb Lungblower]

Violet is a determined fighter, and will take out anyone that stands in her way. She is known to keep it all light-hearted and fun, a good sport. But, don't let her fool you. If you get on her bad side, expect trouble.

29yle9t.jpg

Ace Andersen

e7105y.jpg

Alignment: Heel

Show: Smackdown

Dominant Personality Trait: Bold

Signatures: Chain Cutter [bankrupt], Fresh Kicks [superkick 4]

Finishers: Superiority Complex [s.O.S.], Platinum Stretch [bank Statement]

Ace is a pretty boy all the way from Switzerland. He always gets what he wants, no matter the cost. House? Sure. Car? Of course. The championship belt? We'll see...

jj5x1f.png

Myah Alanna

euo420.jpg

Alignment: Face

Show: RAW

Dominant Personality Trait: Prideful

Signatures: Stud Strike [shining Wizard 3], Rebel Stomp [Curb Stomp 2]

Finishers: Controlled Chaos [Litasault], Anarchy Reign [Figure-Eight] -Ringside-: Myah-DDT [DDT 1]

[Face texture help graciously credited to Foldy619]

Myah is just getting her start in the industry. She was recently picked up after a long time in NXT, and she's here to make a name for herself. Be it her green hair, or adrenaline-like attitude in the ring, she is one you'll remember..

v81lr5.png

Rami Malek

2cnyqzr.png

Alignment: Heel

Show: Smackdown

Dominant Personality Trait: Egotistical

Signatures: Wrath of Ra [Afterglow Combo], Grasp of Osiris [PTO]

Finishers: Bastet's Fury [Venus Fly-Trap], Anubis Lock [black Widow]

[Face texture help graciously credited to Foldy619]

[i know what many are thinking. "Such a small guy.", "Overly effeminate.", and such. But, it is his gimmick. In a short version, he's a male Peyton Royce.] Long story. Being an actor, Rami already had a lot on his table. But, he met a man in his life that seemed to be a match made in heaven. But, to his surprise, his mate was affiliated with the WWE. It wasn't something he was completely used to, and it was an adjustment. But, as a push was given to his soon-to-be fiance, he was asked to start appearing as a manager. Things sky-rocketed from there, and it was off. From managing, making more appearances, to wrestling, to a heel turn. Small and nimble, flexible enough to pin you out, and wrap around in ways that'll force you to tap.

2gtatm0.png

Would love feedback, comments, etc.

Archived