Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

PaperThinWalls

Having my first hangover

Big talk for a 12 year old
I'm only slightly older than that :P

for what it's worth ANTI, I see you a lot in the 2K games section and seeing you excited for the DLC and stuff is really cool and you're one of my favorite members in that section, and I'm sure you're one of Joshi wrestling fans' favorite CAW creators, lol. As someone who feels responsible for my grandmother, I think it's really admirable that you're doing everything you can to help and support your dad. Honestly, every little bit counts, and I'm sure your parents appreciate that. I hope the best for you man!

Having my first hangover

Get em out of the way now.

When you're 30, they last for days.

When I was 19, I could drink all night, pass out for an hour, wake up, drink the piss-warm beer that I fell asleep next to, jump up, and say "what's for breakfast?" ... Now that I'm an old man, I can sleep for two days straight and still feel like I might not actually survive. Like "this is it...I've done it this time". :lol:

I don't know if you talking about when you were 19 was just a coincidence or you actually guessing my age :lol: but I drank more than I expected to in a short span of time, which was bad (first time getting drunk). My friend drove me home at 2 am and I yakked, slept for like 8 hours, and woke up with the woozy headache. At least I didn't black out so I guess that's good :lol:

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was pretty entertaining watching a group of five girls get blown around trying to get to and in their car. Chick was hanging on the driver side door sideways looking like a flag, XD

Cleaned my PS4 with some compressed air but still having heat and sound problems. Gonna try one more time and go for the heatsink directly but if that doesn't do the trick i'm likely just gonna say screw it, save up, and buy a PS4 Slim. I'm tired of my machine sounding like a jet engine.

Cleaned my PS4 with some compressed air but still having heat and sound problems. Gonna try one more time and go for the heatsink directly but if that doesn't do the trick i'm likely just gonna say screw it, save up, and buy a PS4 Slim. I'm tired of my machine sounding like a jet engine.

People smoke in your house?

Smoke is a known killer of game systems. Go watch some videos on youtube of people cleaning smoker-house consoles. You'll want to vom. They literally get caked with tar on the inside.

Edited by Generations

This house move is doing my head in. What was supposed to be a relaxing "mental detox" week (when I booked it a couple of months ago) has now turned into one of the most stressful of my entire life. Shuttling between the old place, lumping boxes, building furniture and being in close proximity to my Mum in Law who is very bossy - Aaargh. Missed Liverpool V United because Sky TV didn't get set up - and only just got internet today. Depression is also out of control because I've missed medication for three days. My birthday also effectively was forgotten - in terms of people getting my presents and stuff.

People smoke in your house?

Smoke is a known killer of game systems. Go watch some videos on youtube of people cleaning smoker-house consoles. You'll want to vom. They literally get caked with tar on the inside.

They do but my room is a non-smoking zone. Either way i'm hoping I can fix the problem, its loudness is getting to the point where i'm having trouble hearing things in-game even with headphones on.

Damn I had so much fun today! Somebody pushed a window out of the second story at work so I had to grab a ladder on the opposite side of the building in a cluttered ass shed to trek through 3 feet of old snow WHILE it's snowing and single digits out so I can put it back in place. It was amazing!

Oops wrong thread. Meant to put this in Good Stuff

Edited by WNX

My left knee is in a shitload of pain, and I don't know why. Also, it seems to not only be staying through the day, but getting worse...which is something that rarely (if ever) happens to me. I have knee pains semi-frequently, but they usually subside pretty quickly. At this point, I'm hobbling around like Seth Rollins.

Ever try a knee brace? When I started wearing thermals for work, I noticed my knee felt better/was in less pain when I bent or got up from bending, and this was with a thermal that's not as tight as a brace, I assume.

My left knee is in a shitload of pain, and I don't know why. Also, it seems to not only be staying through the day, but getting worse...which is something that rarely (if ever) happens to me. I have knee pains semi-frequently, but they usually subside pretty quickly. At this point, I'm hobbling around like Seth Rollins.

You might have twisted awkwardly in your sleep or something. If you've had pain there on and off for a while, I'd suggest going to see a doctor. It might be cartilage related - If I recall you're pretty active physically aren't you?

Guest Fight Me.

Been dealing with back pain on and off again since senior year of high school, so about 5 years now. Just coming off a very physically demanding job, it's been acting up again. Sucks I gotta keep sitting with a pillow underneath, and it's too painful for me to stay seated for too long. My friend says stretching helps and it does, but after the first week I feel it hasn't made much of a difference. It just sucks thinking this may be something I'll have to deal with forever, or at least it feels like that sometimes. I keep watching chiropractor videos too, but they just make me sad that again I don't have health insurance right now. :lol:

I agree.

Also, BS for today is that I had liver ultrasound today but forgot I can't drink tea, and apparently few sips of tea with half and half are enough to reschedule the appointment. I have no idea why I automatically went for making a cuppa at the dealership while waiting for my car to get oil change.