Mean Gene Tribute

PasseGaming

I think most have moved past it. There was a lot of people cheering him, and most of them were of different color. I guess it's one of those "Forgive, but never forget" situations.

Could be, or it could be that they were cheering because of Mean Gene as he was paying tribute to him.

That could be it too. I think people were able to put that aside for a moment in honor of Mean Gene. Some moments can change the way you feel about a person. It's letting bygones be bygones.

Wouldn't be so hard to let "bygones be bygones" if Hogan actually apologized and learned his lesson rather than just say "be careful what you say, you never know when you're being recorded." And then something about wrestlers supporting each other, even though Hogan backstabbed his fellow wrestlers often.

I think most have moved past it. There was a lot of people cheering him, and most of them were of different color. I guess it's one of those "Forgive, but never forget" situations.

Could be, or it could be that they were cheering because of Mean Gene as he was paying tribute to him.
That could be it too. I think people were able to put that aside for a moment in honor of Mean Gene. Some moments can change the way you feel about a person. It's letting bygones be bygones.

Wouldn't be so hard to let "bygones be bygones" if Hogan actually apologized and learned his lesson rather than just say "be careful what you say, you never know when you're being recorded." And then something about wrestlers supporting each other, even though Hogan backstabbed his fellow wrestlers often.

Agreed, M3J. He should have been upfront about it in the first place.

Archived