Locker Codes When

WWEADDICT4LIFE

I hope it is Nikki Cross, Buddy Murphy, and Tomasso Ciampa. I know it won't be and it'll probably be some crappy VC stuff or a move accelerator, but we could hope it'll be Cross, Ciampa, and Murphy. Why Murphy was not included on 2K19 along with Cross was very confusing. Ciampa I could see since he was out injured. But neither Cross nor Murphy were injured. It was just... it was like they forgot about them.

I hope it is Nikki Cross, Buddy Murphy, and Tomasso Ciampa. I know it won't be and it'll probably be some crappy VC stuff or a move accelerator, but we could hope it'll be Cross, Ciampa, and Murphy. Why Murphy was not included on 2K19 along with Cross was very confusing. Ciampa I could see since he was out injured. But neither Cross nor Murphy were injured. It was just... it was like they forgot about them.

That's not how contracts work.

People need to sign them and be paid to be in video games

From what I remember quite a few superstars in NXT and 205 live refused as they were not happy with the fact they would not be paid as much as raw and smackdown guys

From what I remember quite a few superstars in NXT and 205 live refused as they were not happy with the fact they would not be paid as much as raw and smackdown guys

Is that fact or speculation?

Fact NXT guys have to negotiate their own contracts they don't automatically get put in the game like Madden roster

Fact NXT guys have to negotiate their own contracts they don't automatically get put in the game like main roster

Same reason why Almas wasn't in 18. He turned it down.

• 3 weeks later...

Smacktalks recently posted a video i saw earlier that said Locker Codes are indeed ready to go and be used, and after searching the games files, found that theyll be used to unlock some exclusive gear for create a superstar that can even be uploaded to Community Creations. He wasnt sure when 2K will start releasing them though

What would you rather, just VC with nothing to use it on? Lmao new shit for create a superstar will keep the game fresh, especially if theyre attire pieces for the in game guys to be able to update their attires and whatnot. Guess well have to wait and see

What would you rather, just VC with nothing to use it on? Lmao new shit for create a superstar will keep the game fresh, especially if theyre attire pieces for the in game guys to be able to update their attires and whatnot. Guess well have to wait and see

It would be cool if it is used to unlock the Road To Glory exclusive pieces outside the mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived