BHANGRA MAN's/ Wimpy Caws Brian Cage and WolfGANGJT's Chyna uploaded 13/01/2019 - Brian Cage himself likes the caw 15/01/2019

BHANGRA_MAN

Smh maybe if you werent crying about people paying for caws it wouldnt have happened punisher. Get your money up if you want something in life you are gonna have to pay. Instead you knocked the mans hustle.

Hey Bhangra any chance your making the forgotten sons? Just wondering because ryeedee was working on them for me and Im sure he has the textures because he was almost done before all that mess happened. Maybe hed give to you

Smh maybe if you werent crying about people paying for caws it wouldnt have happened punisher. Get your money up if you want something in life you are gonna have to pay. Instead you knocked the mans hustle.

Hey Bhangra any chance your making the forgotten sons? Just wondering because ryeedee was working on them for me and Im sure he has the textures because he was almost done before all that mess happened. Maybe hed give to you

I know Deneyes made them. They turned out pretty good.

It's a feature in an already way overpriced game that someone is trying to make money on. I think it was pretty disgusting.

Archived