WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

Can we expand on limb targeting somehow? Having access to more than one move per position would help alleviate tediacy in matches where I want or need to focus on a limb.

I would also like to see forward facing and back facing turnbuckle dives completely split into their own categories so that we can set their moves independently (and while we're at it, let's fix that animation bug for backwards facing dive finishers that is still present in 2K19 as of this post).

And also, better responsiveness. Great as 2K19 is, it still has the bad habit of ignoring button presses, ESPECIALLY when it comes to grapple moves directly following reversals and reversals themselves.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely agree on the limb target,and to expand on it, specifically adding it to corner moves. There are corner arm stretches and a corner figure 4 which are great for limb targeting. Normally I see these moves when trying to soften a body part in matches.

Can we expand on limb targeting somehow? Having access to more than one move per position would help alleviate tediacy in matches where I want or need to focus on a limb.

I would also like to see forward facing and back facing turnbuckle dives completely split into their own categories so that we can set their moves independently (and while we're at it, let's fix that animation bug for backwards facing dive finishers that is still present in 2K19 as of this post).

And also, better responsiveness. Great as 2K19 is, it still has the bad habit of ignoring button presses, ESPECIALLY when it comes to grapple moves directly following reversals and reversals themselves.

Expanding the limb targeting would be really sweet, you could add more restholds and more tactic if in general the limb stuff would have more effect, like not being able to perform certain moves or so.

A few more positions would be nice too.

One thing i would really like is if we could literally make every move a finisher.

There is this one really cool looking big boot when the opponent is kneeling or sitting, i would die for it to be a finisher.

I would in general say more flexibility with the whole create mode would be a nice thing.

I know there arent many create modes out there with this freedom...but despite it we are still very limited.

But i guess that has a lot to do with the limits in the engine so my number 1 priority, a new engine/foundation is always there.

I would love if the hair, beards etc wouldnt limit the entrance attires...its annoying as hell.

More points etc would be cool, being able to give the caw a different pose in the caw mode would also be nice to get better/different angles to work with.

Strangely the one thing very high on my list that i dont think many have, is having the ability to created advanced entrances with the title belt.

I hate that we only can choose a handfull of special ones and are otherwise restricted to the Standard ones.

Ah i notice that i start to ramble a bit, i dont want to throw out my long list of wishes over and over because as long as the core of the game isnt changed...nothing really matters in the end for me.

Im pretty bored by the whole flow, look and feel of the game so unless that is overhauled and stuff...my wishlist gets longer but also less important to me.

I hate to keep harping on about this but I just had yet another match where I got screwed by the game refusing to acknowledge I hit the reversal button. Fix, this, shit.

i hope the hit detection/collision detection/targeting/tracking/homing....or whatever its called on regular strikes is fixed.

on one hand, in 2k19 we got the awesome thing of different selling on strikes. But the strikes are way wonkier than they've ever been now. You goto punch someone and you will turn around and punch the air for no reason.

I can handle sloppy strikes in a multiman match. When im surrounded by opponents. I understand. But in a 1 on 1 match. I expect my strikes to feel good. As it is now it feels like your character has wet noodle arms and no depth perception or spacial awareness

How about, if we duplicate a CAW, we are then given the ability to make that duplicated caw an "alternate" attire to the original? Its not ideal compared to the old four attire system we had but it would at least let us give a caw more than just two attires.

Attire Patterns returning.

Also it be cool if there were some pre-made hair dye designs. Maybe even allow players to design their own too that could be uploaded to community creations separately.

Just a couple wishes!

- One of my favorite CAW's from 2k19 is a female named Xouxou Chen. I want the creator to recreate her for the new game.

- Keep Jacqueline and Ivory in the game. I enjoy them interacting with my womens division.

- Womens Tag Team Championships to be included, which I'm sure they will.

- During battle royals, if two competitors are in a tag/faction, come out together and not fight unless they have to. It irritates me to see, IE: the Bella Twins coming out separately, then fighting from the jump.

- Liv and Sarah to have trons and theme's other than the Riott Theme, even if it means going back to the NXT days.

- Re-work the Universe Mode. That's my favorite game mode to play. I enjoy the options for the promo's, just make them a little more... specific to the character. I'm sure it won't happen this year but hopefully next year for the new game systems.

Watching the EVOLVE show from last night and for some reason it just now occurred to me that tired animations for entering and exiting the ring would be a nice little detail for when you are in the red and your stamina is low. If that is already a thing, I dont think Ive noticed it. ?

Would be nice if we can get moves with two different positions as one move. Like, the running knee is both fallen opponent and running moves, right? Why can't that be one move instead, where we can choose to use it as a running strike if we want to or as a move against the downed opponent?

Would be nice if we can get moves with two different positions as one move. Like, the running knee is both fallen opponent and running moves, right? Why can't that be one move instead, where we can choose to use it as a running strike if we want to or as a move against the downed opponent?

This is something i've been requesting for years, as well as the option to randomize the animation when there's two of the same move with different animations (such as the GTS).

I'd also like a manual trigger for tired animations.

This is something i've been requesting for years, as well as the option to randomize the animation when there's two of the same move with different animations (such as the GTS).

I'd also like a manual trigger for tired animations.

should be like the Taunt system.

Where we can select multiple moves for a a direction.

and it randomly selects from that pool of moves.

bring back CAF and CAT, as half of my wrestlers had created finishers and signatures, and most of them are not really the same without them.

Please leave the garbage of CAF in the past. People abused the crap out of it making the absolute worst things imaginable. It was like 12 nut shots followed by a thumb to the eye and then another nut shot. We don't need that headache/garbage again. Unless they could rework it where it didn't allow the same move more than 2-3 times.

bring back CAF and CAT, as half of my wrestlers had created finishers and signatures, and most of them are not really the same without them.

Please leave the garbage of CAF in the past. People abused the crap out of it making the absolute worst things imaginable. It was like 12 nut shots followed by a thumb to the eye and then another nut shot. We don't need that headache/garbage again. Unless they could rework it where it didn't allow the same move more than 2-3 times.

I admittedly created the Ball Busta Stunner for offline use in the past, but yeah.. shit like that doesn't need to return.

Easy solution. Don't let custom finishers online.

Archived