Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dynamite will be on-demand Thursday evenings for ITV. Then again on Fridays and Sunday mornings.

Probably for the best. Most of their audience in this country wont be watching live, and will have work/school on Thursdays, so Thursday evenings is the best slot. Good for them for changing it. Its what they do for most American import shows here, given the time differences. Game of Thrones was always put on-demand when it aired at 2am, but the actual broadcast was 9pm on Mondays.

aCskF3J.jpg

Took this pic when I was in the Vegas strip last week.

I wont be watching their debut show (or NXT or that matter) unfortunately. I hope it does super well!! Looking forward to catching some highlights.

Youre not watching live or at all?

I think the ads they ran during Raw and SD will bring them higher numbers than they initially had for their other shows. They will attract some of those "WWE only" people...whether it's live views, or DVR. But whether they keep those people week to week remains to be seen. I think the debut episode definitely needs some surprise debuts of big names that WWE fans are familiar with. And I think there may be some in the works...since Jericho has mentioned several times that he suggested names for signings, and AEW is using some of them. So, that sounds like WWE/WCW alumni right off the bat to me. Who else would Chris be suggesting?

NXT is gonna be on the Network afterwards right? if so ill probably catch AEW first

not immediately after (or at all in America?) since the second hour is no longer airing live on the Network, could be wrong.

Dish was always wack.

I never understood why anyone would have it unless they were in the middle of nowhere and it was their only option. I had a neighbor who tried to convince us to switch to Dish during the hurricane Sandy recovery. I'm glad we never listened to that guy. :lol: Like...yeah, it sucked waiting weeks for comcast to come put new lines up. But, if the alternative is randomly losing channels because corporations are extorting money...and having no tv when there are clouds...no thanks. Lol.

Yeah, we needed a cheaper option at the time but we instantly regretted having Dish like a week in. But my dad got us tied down to a 2 year contract so big rip...3 months to go lol

Damn. DirecTV is pretty good. We have internet, TV & even just joined AT&T to get it all bundled for a discount. Also the DirecTV app lets you watch live TV on there. Sometimes when Im out or around the house with no TV access Ill throw it on my phone. Quick and works perfectly for watching Raw, NBA, whatever.

I wont be watching their debut show (or NXT or that matter) unfortunately. I hope it does super well!! Looking forward to catching some highlights.

Youre not watching live or at all?

Not watching live... probs wont end up watching the full episode... just highlights :)

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived