Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seeing British Strong Style at RevPro for the final time because WWE tightened up their contract and RevPro have a fairly successful streaming service.

Then again, NXT is a weird niche between indy and mainstream WWE.

I guess this will be an unpopular opinion, but I dont really like current Omega much.

More so in terms of look/attire/presentation not in ring skills or matches.

Mid Bullet Club run (one winged angel tights, Terminator inspired attire, Elite themed attire, 8 Bit attire)>>>>Jr Heavyweight Early Bullet Club run (long trench coat, longer, dyed hair, trunks, thinner, shades, toothpick, Cleaner gimmick, awesome entrance, gloves)>>>>>2018 run (More Elite themed and multi colored attire, end of NJPW run> Now (more entrance orientated attire & recolor of WK attire but I still dont like it)

It's not like he's had a lot going on for like 6 months though. They did *Censored* all with his title run in NJPW. He hasn't done much since then up until now. He'll get up and running again soon I'm sure.

It's not like he's had a lot going on for like 6 months though. They did *Censored* all with his title run in NJPW. He hasn't done much since then up until now. He'll get up and running again soon I'm sure.

I dont think you read my post lol. I was talking about presentation/attire...

As far as DON goes, loved it! Cant wait to see what AEW does going forward.

Kenny is highly skilled but he does a lot that annoys me. A lot of his mannerisms and just the way he talks is just cringe to me. He has this way of talking that sounds like he's narrating a kids action book or something and it's ugh.

Are Fyter Fest and Fight For The Fallen gonna be streamed or are they more or less house shows? I don't imagine they're TV tapings?

I read it. My point was that he hasn't been involved in anything major (you can argue DON, but this year in general) so he probably hasn't been trying as hard with his image as he used too.

I guess this will be an unpopular opinion, but I dont really like current Omega much.

More so in terms of look/attire/presentation not in ring skills or matches.

Mid Bullet Club run (one winged angel tights, Terminator inspired attire, Elite themed attire, 8 Bit attire)>>>>Jr Heavyweight Early Bullet Club run (long trench coat, longer, dyed hair, trunks, thinner, shades, toothpick, Cleaner gimmick, awesome entrance, gloves)>>>>>2018 run (More Elite themed and multi colored attire, end of NJPW run> Now (more entrance orientated attire & recolor of WK attire but I still dont like it)

Where I'm at is I loved his full on Cleaner attires the most, with the long black trench, sunglasses, cool tight designs and the black/blond hair. That was best Kenny as far as aesthetics go. I also loved his cocky ass entrances back then.

I like current Omega's looks quite a bit as far as entrances go. His jackets/coats/whatever are badass. The tight design he debuted at WK and had a recolor of at DON? Not my favorite. I also didn't like the lack of energy in his entrances like 70% of the time. He had good energy at WK and DoN, but like after his initial WK match with Okada, his entrances got all dull.

I also don't really like him in trunks much. He doesn't look as awkward as some do, but his tights usually have cooler designs.

IMO, Omega looks kinda like he's going through the motions...maybe he isn't too sure of his position in the company. That was my initial reaction to seeing him on DoN. He looked almost gun-shy...was moving kinda like a beaten dog. Could be nothing. Probably is. That's just what I thought.

He turned down all of these offers, was the biggest name in the world...and now he's under the thumb of Cody and the Bucks...almost feels like an afterthought. Loses to Jericho and then gets beaten down by Moxly. He was given top position on the card, and he should be considered a huge name by all means...but it feels almost like he signed with AEW just out of respect for his friends. Like he felt obligated. He definitely held out for a little while. He didn't announce his signing when AEW was revealed...it was some time after that. Maybe he's feeling like he was a bigger star in NJPW and regrets not staying there.

Who's to say...I'm just speculating. Kinda felt that way to me.

Kenny is EVP of the company too lol He was from the beginning, just couldn't announce anything until his NJPW deal was up. Which was like a month after AEW was announced.

I think he's fine and probably as good as he's ever been, I just didn't expect to get much outta old man Jericho. Idk if that's unpopular, I still love Jericho, but father time just catches up to everybody.

This wasn't Kenny's best match but far from the worse that I've seen. Maybe a bit of ring rust but it's not like he half assed everything and sandbagged or something.

He's not an afterthought when he's in the main event and one of the major draws of not just Double or Nothing but the roster in general. He lost but now he's even with Jericho after he won their first match and this sets up Jericho vs Hangman, who also seems to be getting a big push for the world title.

Kenny can have big matches on the next set of shows including All Out and win. Maybe he'll even feud with Hangman for the world title when they go weekly

I forgot who it was but Cody or Tony Khan has called Kenny the face of the company a few times. He's even a VP along with Cody and the Bucks

Kenny's next match at Fyter Fest is supposed to be a 6 man tag between The Elite and the Lucha Bros & PAC (probably getting replaced now), sounds like an easy win to me. Meanwhile Moxley is debuting there against an unnamed opponent, though I doubt it'll be anyone too big for a show at a gaming convention lol

I doubt Omega and Moxley will face at Fight for the Fallen either, as I don't think it'll be in a huge venue and I think it's a charity event for the most part if I remember correctly. Omega probably won't take another L til All Out in August me thinks.

I read it. My point was that he hasn't been involved in anything major (you can argue DON, but this year in general) so he probably hasn't been trying as hard with his image as he used too.

Ohhh I see what you mean. But if thats the case, thats a shame. Hes been at the peak of his popularity the past 2 years and IMO his look has gotten worse. Maybe its just a personal opinion and other like the designs he went with now, but I prefer his Bullet Club themed stuff and entrances.

Like CL said, he also seemed more energized then. This is literally one of my favorite entrances ever and its from a random tag match match lol

I expected it after the little backstage segment between them but it's weird that Double or Nothing ended with a set up for Moxley vs Jericho or Kenny.

Maybe at the show after Fyght Fest or at All Out though but I want Jimmy Havoc vs John Moxley at All Out or among the first feuds when they go weekly

I expected it after the little backstage segment between them but it's weird that Double or Nothing ended with a set up for Moxley vs Jericho or Kenny.

Maybe at the show after Fyght Fest or at All Out though but I want Jimmy Havoc vs John Moxley at All Out or among the first feuds when they go weekly

You think long term story telling is weird? Boy do we need AEW.

Moxley vs Omega will happen at All Out in September.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived