-Joey Janela

-Penelope Ford

-PAC

-Chris Jericho

Missing anybody?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, when they said everyone gets paid the same...they mean that everyone literally gets the same pay? Like...Joey Janella is getting the same money as Chris Jericho? Are they just going to split the gate among the signed talents? That sounds good in theory...but I don't know how it will play out in the real world, where people get lazy.

I'm curious too but they're lucky someone like Jericho doesn't really care for money at this stage of his career lol

I wonder if that report of contracts being offered being as much as what the average WWE Superstar makes is true though.

So...given the current roster that we know of, who does everybody want as the first champion? I honestly say giving it to PAC would be the best "screw you" that they could deliver to the WWE.

My vote is for either PAC, or Hangman...just because he's been loyal to the Elite brand and has never really had much singles success at this point in his career. PAC would be a good shot at WWE, and Hangman winning could effectively make him a proper star.

HBO people were at the rally for VICE. Holy shit.

Just watched the latest BTE, Young Bucks mentiones having signed 5 year deals lol And Kenny "lost his phone"/invitation in the mail day after Wrestle Kingdom lol

I'm getting really excited about this. PAC and Jericho are amazing signee's for them. PAC vs Kenny? Please?! (I know Kenny's not official yet, but...)

I hope they can scoop up Dalton Castle whenever his contract with RoH is up. He's probably my favorite guy out on the indy scene. But yeah, roster is shaping up really well so far, I can only imagine it gets better from here.

Any word on when Double Or Nothing will take place? Hopefully they get a good tv deal or at least streaming service with decent presentation. One of the worst things about typically trying to watch ROHs stuff for me is that their audio tends to be shite.

Any word on when Double Or Nothing will take place? Hopefully they get a good tv deal or at least streaming service with decent presentation. One of the worst things about typically trying to watch ROHs stuff for me is that their audio tends to be shite.

It's in the title of the topic.

Read title. ?

And yeah, the health care benefits will be for full-time performers.

Read title. ?

And yeah, the health care benefits will be for full-time performers.

---

Regardless, still a huge plus!

I dont think WWE provide health care, do they?

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived