Graeme Jones

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,906 posts
  • Gamertag: GraemeJMC
  • SEN (PS3): GraemeJMC
  • Twitter: @GraemeJMC

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:06 PM

Double Or Nothing made me feel like a Wrestling Fan again! I enjoyed every match, and my god.. Jon Moxley showing up was great.

#603 Niffan

Niffan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,324 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Niffan16
  • Steam ID: Niffan

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:19 PM

I think PAC is going to cost Page the title shot tbh

Not a bad call. It could happen.
Pages eventual win will be much sweeter this way too.

#604 snakebiteSB

snakebiteSB

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,874 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:27 PM

Double Or Nothing made me feel like a Wrestling Fan again! I enjoyed every match, and my god.. Jon Moxley showing up was great.

I agree, I felt like a kid being excited and watching DON. I can't watch WWE anymore, I watch NXT, but that's it, I keep up-to-date with what's happening just incase things change. I'm sick of Lesnar, I'm sick of really talented guys not getting a chance. I can see why they say Triple H is frustrated. All those talented guys he's helped build up only for Vince to call them up and waste them. Perhaps my only complaints I might have about AEW or DON, is I wasn't keen on the entrance music, thought it could be better and I thought there was too many multi person matches, maybe another one on one match perhaps, but I understand why there was so many multi matches. You wanted to showcase everyone that signed and everyone was showcased everyone showed something and that was really great though. MJF looks like he could be a star.

I'm not familiar with MLW but I wish I was because I'd love to know more about the likes of MJF, Brian Pillman Jr etc. I know it's on YouTube free but I don't know where to start though, anyone give me an idea where to start?

#605 Golden Boy®

Golden Boy®

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,902 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TarekTamo
  • Twitter: @TarekTamo

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:44 PM

The show was awesome but is it just me or did Cody taunting HHH looked cringey?

#606 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Legend

• Members
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:55 PM

I bet vince was pissed at Mox, as he was doing everything to try to get him back, but like so many others, the biggest threat to the wwe isnt from outside, but the inside and thats vince. He should have been gone along time ago.

I don't think he cares. Lol Vince probably doesn't even know yet.

#607 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 02:37 PM

I agree, I felt like a kid being excited and watching DON. I can't watch WWE anymore, I watch NXT, but that's it, I keep up-to-date with what's happening just incase things change. I'm sick of Lesnar, I'm sick of really talented guys not getting a chance. I can see why they say Triple H is frustrated. All those talented guys he's helped build up only for Vince to call them up and waste them. Perhaps my only complaints I might have about AEW or DON, is I wasn't keen on the entrance music, thought it could be better and I thought there was too many multi person matches, maybe another one on one match perhaps, but I understand why there was so many multi matches. You wanted to showcase everyone that signed and everyone was showcased everyone showed something and that was really great though. MJF looks like he could be a star.

I'm not familiar with MLW but I wish I was because I'd love to know more about the likes of MJF, Brian Pillman Jr etc. I know it's on YouTube free but I don't know where to start though, anyone give me an idea where to start?

I started with MLW Intimidation Games with Lawler vs. Low Ki in the Steel Cage match and it felt like a nice place to jump in.

===

DoN was a really good show overall. Nothing show of the year worthy but definitely on par with a WWE PPV at the very least. I looked at DoN as somewhat of a product demo and overall I'm very interested to see where the wrestling business goes from here (And I say that as someone who was/is on the skeptical side)

LOVED Cody/Dustin. Had a story behind it and Dustin bleeding so much is cool to see because it means AEW won't be *as* strict with blood. The show was paced really well too I thought. It was like 4 hours long but didn't feel like it at all. They got the energy up and kept it there. WWE PPVs frequently have hot matches and then a "cool down" match and I'm not a fan of that.

#608 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 89,665 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 04:52 PM

WWE is going to get a viewers spike this Monday...just to see how they respond to AEW. They're going to have exactly one shot to declare war...and if they don't, they're going to lose a lot of a viewers for a long, long time. #HotTakes

Edited by Generations, 26 May 2019 - 04:52 PM.

#609 westover

westover

Opener

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:02 PM

Very very good Show  :) I enjoyed every Match. Hopefully CM Punk joins them in Chicago.

#610 abhunter

abhunter

Legend

• Members
  • 5,462 posts
  • Gamertag: abhelms451

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:06 PM

Good show, but an annoying amount of false finishes

#611 Zondo

Zondo

Custom Superstar 85

• Members
  • 12,887 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:07 PM

Cody vs Dustin was better than I expected. The blade job was a nice bonus touch but the match itself and post match was great!

I stopped watching wrestling again because of wwe but this show made me excited at a level I hadn't been in a while. Caught a replay and is well worth it.

I'm pumped for the next show and epecially the weekly TNT show!

#612 LEGION

LEGION

Mein Imperium

• Members
  • 39,495 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:13 PM

Very very good Show  :) I enjoyed every Match. Hopefully CM Punk joins them in Chicago.

Spoilers in your avy^^

#613 Zondo

Zondo

Custom Superstar 85

• Members
  • 12,887 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:20 PM

False finishes don't bother me. I've seen much worse and got used to them because of wrestling games and stuff like Lucha Underground

#614 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,030 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:24 PM

Bet any amount of money Trips & Steph going to come out on tonights RAW and shoots on Stardust, "Attitude Era will never die", Bret Hart, Shield, Jericho, etc.

Or just being ignorant and losing huge amount of viewers in the upcoming weeks

#615 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,904 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Dumeka
  • Steam ID: Dumeka

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

Just finished watching the show and I must say it was really awesome! Loved all the matches, the surprise entries and appearances!

The audience was having tons of fun and so did I! :)

Can't wait for the next show!

#616 Zondo

Zondo

Custom Superstar 85

• Members
  • 12,887 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:07 PM

Marked out for DDP and Bret Hart

#617 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Legend

• Members
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:20 PM

PPV was amazing. From start to finish. Really gave me that feeling of watching my first WCW or WWF PPV. It brought back some feels. It just felt like a big deal. I love that. Everything flowed well. JR was amazing in commentary. He sounded passionate again. Just the whole show. Damn good show everyone involved. Hot damn this is fun.

#618 Ziggy Sinatra

Ziggy Sinatra

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real"

• Members
  • 57,653 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:57 PM

IDK how I missed this
yKwbyH6.jpg

#619 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,448 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:47 PM

No I did find a kind of khaki when they said they're not trying to compete with WWE and took a shot at WWE at the same time it just felt like TNA like moment but I'll make a final judgement call after they do something that isn't just a pay-per-view with throw matches together for no reason besides a couple

#620 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 41,701 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 26 May 2019 - 11:11 PM

Yo this show was the tits

Great from top to bottom. I genuinely cannot understand why anyone would come away from that show complaining about it. Stop *censored*ing complaining and enjoy it for what it is, fresh, entertaining and feel the hype.

Too many cynical pricks around and I was shocked to see more than a handful in this thread.