Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious if we get any other title matches? Surely there are Womens and Tag belts on the way.

A tag team ladder match with The Young Bucks, Best Friends, Lucha Bros and either Angelico/Evans or SCU to crown the first ever tag belts would be sick. And for the Women... probably Britt Baker vs Awesome Kong, though Kong vs Hikaru Shida would be my pick.

Also wondering if they introduce a midcard title right away, or wait like NXT did. If so, Havoc vs Luchasaurus for first champion would be cool af.

They have plenty of talent and potential matches for All Out, so they don't need any more titles on the line. Maybe one more. However, why not spend your first weeks and months of weekly TV building up those other championships? Those are natural story lines right out of the gate.

Haven't seen it discussed yet on here. How do people feel about AEW blocking NJPW from using Jon Moxley (currently their US Champion) on their US shows? I understand AEW's decision tbh.

Haven't seen it discussed yet on here. How do people feel about AEW blocking NJPW from using Jon Moxley (currently their US Champion) on their US shows? I understand AEW's decision tbh.

I think that comes down to contracts again. Moxley signed an exclusive contract with AEW for the US, but not Japan

About the Austin podcast, I think it's time for Khan to let others praise AEW while he sits back and enjoy the attention.

Nowadays it's Khan that's doing most of the praises (together with theire #1 fan boy Meltzer). And he should not use the terms "best ever" on theire first ppv in every interview.

It was a good first ppv,but damn far from the best ppv ever..

Sorry, just woke up from a good 10 hour sleep -still feeling the effects of it..

About the Austin podcast, I think it's time for Khan to let others praise AEW while he sits back and enjoy the attention.

Nowadays it's Khan that's doing most of the praises (together with theire #1 fan boy Meltzer). And he should not use the terms "best ever" on theire first ppv in every interview.

Sorry, just woke up from a good 10 hour sleep -still feeling the effects of it..

He is absolutely within his right to call it the best ever, because you know what? He might genuinely think it is. Whats wrong with that? Nothing, its his opinion. Its also his own company, you think he is going to say anything less? He is a business man, not a moron.

And again with the Meltzer thing. Holy shit, let the guy enjoy and be passionate about something. I will never understand the weird aversion fans have to the guy. He does exactly what we do on this forum, its just people enjoy listening to him.

Why are you saying "nowadays" like this company has been a thing for ages? AEW just had its first show like 2 weeks ago, of course the president is gonna praise the shit out of it. Anything else would be bad marketing skills.

Understandable, but i guess they don't want a working relationship with NJPW when their relationship with ROH is over? Also another reason Mox shouldn't have beaten Juice.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived