Guest Fight Me.

I f'n love the AEW world championship!

D7m8kt4-Ww-AMK2t.jpg

I like it a lot. Just not crazy over the slightly small center plate. But I guess they make up for it with the rest of the gold plates lol

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mox was on Jericho's podcast and dude seems like he was really miserable since late 2018 in WWE. One of the things he said was how Vince would lie and manipulate people, how he'd come up with all those silly lines and promo ideas and think they are great while always turning down Mox/Ambrose's ideas. He also said he was excited about coming back to wrestling when he was injured, but anywhere else but WWE.

Ok finally watched the show and i loved what i saw. MOTN im honestly gunna give to Cody/Dustin. The crowd, the atmosphere, the story i loved it all. And i genuinely teared up at Codys end promo.

Really there was a match i didnt like. Awesome Kong made me mark out hard, Bucks vs Lucha Bros was insane and Jericho/Omega was great as expected. Plus Jon FN Moxley is here babay!

The production value of the show was also super impressive. It was legit WWE level except much cooler with pyro and the *censored*ing awesome double entrance ramps! Loved hearing JR again and i really like Excalibur. The other dude i couldnt really notice lol

Def exceeded my expectations and im absolutely gunna keep watching more of this company. It feels so fresh amd new and just exciting which is everything i need to get into a wrestling company.

Oh and speaking of Jon Moxley i listened to him on TIJ too and my *censored*ing god im so glad he left (as well as Tye). Its amazing how these guys are so unhappy in WWE but still do all they can for the company and Vinces stupid ass for zero appreciation or self confidence. Im glad he left and i really hope this opens the door for more guys held down in WWE to just leave.

I f'n love the AEW world championship!

D7m8kt4-Ww-AMK2t.jpg

I like it a lot. Just not crazy over the slightly small center plate. But I guess they make up for it with the rest of the gold plates lol

A little too busy for me personally but not bad.

Mox was on Jericho's podcast and dude seems like he was really miserable since late 2018 in WWE. One of the things he said was how Vince would lie and manipulate people, how he'd come up with all those silly lines and promo ideas and think they are great while always turning down Mox/Ambrose's ideas. He also said he was excited about coming back to wrestling when he was injured, but anywhere else but WWE.

Not surprised to hear this again or alluded too. Makes me wonder what Sasha went/is going through and whom else is in this situation.

Hell we even see it when something is hot or has potential one min then poof, gone the next

Not surprised to hear this again or alluded too. Makes me wonder what Sasha went/is going through and whom else is in this situation.

Hell we even see it when something is hot or has potential one min then poof, gone the next

Probably everyone. WWE never changes, it's always the same overproduced crap.

Hangman Page is leaps and bounds better than "Good Ole Country Jacked" Adam Page. Seriously, go look at him in ROH before joining the Decade, and eventually Bullet Club.

Also, the Rite of Passage, great move that can be used on weapons. Perfect move for someone like him. Also, The Buckshot Lariat, a great move that believe or not, Karl Anderson used to great effect in Japan.

I don't see Hangman as the guy to build AEW around, but I fully buy into him as an upper midcard/low main event status guy. Jericho should beat him to crown the inaugural champion, but Hangman would be a great inaugural IC equivalent champion, if they debut that kind of belt. An eventual World title run would be fine too, just not the very first.

Random, but I love Tuna Meltz. I actually got a WOR subscription after mania because I was tired of those shitty youtube clips.

But yeah..hes the best. His news, credibility and opinions are top notch. Only thing I dont like about him is hes not a very good speaker lol

So umm...okay....yeah....I mean....yeah :lol:

And BA always being mad is funny asf.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived