• Please log in to reply
2530 replies to this topic

#2521 PaperThinWalls

PaperThinWalls

Doo-Dah

• Global Moderator
  • 7,224 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:31 AM

There were audio issues at the beginning of the TNT feed but the TSN and Fite app were apparently fine.

#2522 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 46,225 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:50 AM

Oh okay lol Thought it was weird.

Goddamm, Trent didn't have to go that hard in that brawl afterwards lol

Cody must hate this version of the set cause he can't be as dramatic as possible when he comes out. :lol:

Dark Order on some Lucha Underground shit. I love it.

#2523 Counting Lights

Counting Lights

Life Finds A Way

• Members
  • 18,776 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted 06 December 2019 - 05:54 AM

Just finished. I actually really liked this episode. Probably one of my favorites so far tbh.

Kinda skipped around the 6 man tag, but it had some cool moments. The shooting star superkick was nuts.

Fenix vs Trent was great. I'd love to see them rematch for the eventual AEW midcard belt.

Cody promo was real good. Dude's a star. I wanna see him kick MJF's ass. No interest in next weeks tag match though.

Lexicon of Le Champion was a money promo. Jericho is an absolute treasure.

Love Jungle Boy, but him getting a title shot with 0 wins is weird in a company that takes wins/losses so serious. Or is it not a title match? That wasn't super clear to me. Either way, I definitely want more Jurassic Express on my screen.

Kris Statlander is actually really freaking good. That match with her and Shida was a top 5 of the womens matches the company has had so far, easy. Great to hear they signed her. That said, we really dropping my girl Shida from the title hunt before she even got a title shot? Or are we going to build towards a triple threat with these two and Riho? Or a 4 way with them and Kong? 

Daniels vs Pentagon was fun, apart from that awkward Arabian Press miss. I wanna see the Lucha Bros get the gold man. Late 2020 where they have the tag belts, Fenix gets a new midcard belt and Penta holds the world title is a timeline I'd like to live in.

Janela and Mox was a fun match, and the finish was cool. The finish to the show overall was kinda weird, like they had to cut a few minutes early. Should've had Mox charge Jericho in the crowd or something.

#2524 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 25,411 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 02:07 PM

Cody already said there are no plans for a midcard title.

#2525 PaperThinWalls

PaperThinWalls

Doo-Dah

• Global Moderator
  • 7,224 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:34 PM

So this very essential promo was not on TV:

MJF hired Butcher/Blade/Bunny to attack Cody and then HE was the one who picked QT Marshall as Codys partner.

#2526 Counting Lights

Counting Lights

Life Finds A Way

• Members
  • 18,776 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:46 PM

Cody already said there are no plans for a midcard title.

He (or maybe Tony) said in an interview last month that they planned to debut one in the coming months, but didn't want to think of it as a "midcard" title.

So this very essential promo was not on TV:

MJF hired Butcher/Blade/Bunny to attack Cody and then HE was the one who picked QT Marshall as Codys partner.

This is my one big issue with AEW, they put a lot of important shit on their Youtube, while it should be on the show. They definitely need to reassess how they plan out their shows, because this might be costing them viewers.

#2527 PaperThinWalls

PaperThinWalls

Doo-Dah

• Global Moderator
  • 7,224 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 05:42 PM

It just has me once again questioning their priorities. It's like I find this more important and essential than whatever the Young Bucks are trying to do, for instance.

#2528 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 46,225 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 03:47 AM

Debating getting the Bubbly wine as a Christmas gift for someone. But I HAVE to get 2 minimum and with the tax it's like $65. Worth it or nah? Lol

#2529 AONO.

AONO.

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 07:44 PM

It just has me once again questioning their priorities. It's like I find this more important and essential than whatever the Young Bucks are trying to do, for instance.

yep.

Idk why were they so addamant also about not having backstage promos, but either in ring/on ramp or pre recorded clips, whixh again... a lot of the important ones aren't aired.
I'm glad they are all having fun and everything, but a lot of the stuff is still all over the place.

#2530 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 25,411 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:40 PM

Kris stat officially signed. Treat her well :(

#2531 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 46,225 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Well, ofc. She seems to have gotten over quick.