Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill be running Playstation Vues picture in picture option with AEW/NXT going simultaneously

would you recommend Playstation Vue? i just upped my Hulu subscription to include live TV but im wondering if Vue is better

I enjoy Vue a lot actually. I get plenty of channels for the 45-50$ (i forgot which plan i have lol) i pay and its well worth it. Picture in Picture is great and the DVR feature is a god send. The qualitys usually pretty good as well. Definitely worth checking out man.

Ill be running Playstation Vues picture in picture option with AEW/NXT going simultaneously

would you recommend Playstation Vue? i just upped my Hulu subscription to include live TV but im wondering if Vue is better
I enjoy Vue a lot actually. I get plenty of channels for the 45-50$ (i forgot which plan i have lol) i pay and its well worth it. Picture in Picture is great and the DVR feature is a god send. The qualitys usually pretty good as well. Definitely worth checking out man.

thanks man ill consider it.

Opening is out. Song is dookie but i like the graphics https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1178707339475652609?s=21

I didn't care for the colorful powder in the promo posters...and I dislike that it's part of the official intro as well. Also, hard pass on the bush-league, mumble-rap intro. Oh well...at least the guitar lead-in at the end sounds okay.

I'm gonna guess Brandi wanted rainbows, and the music is probably by another "good friend, looking for a break"...

I don't understand the branding. It looks like Holi (India's "Festival of Colors"). If they were going with sand, why not a sort of gladitorial theme instead? At least that ties to some form of combat. I don't like the music either, but whatever. They'll find their footing and that always takes a while.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived