Is Ronda Rousey's rookie year the best of all time?

JGPLX.

Well this is in the WWE section not the general wrestling

Cos Ronda Rousey isn't in Dragon Gate you nonce

OK yes I mentioned Sheamus' first WWE year as his rookie year although technically he wrestled before this, but if people are gonna honestly say that his time in IWW is the same of AJ's decade and a half in TNA/NJPW are comparable, then that's pretty dumb.

Also gonna throw a spanner in the works, this is David Arquette's rookie year, not 1999.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i am to believe that Sting was a rookie when i finally came to WWE a few years ago. yeah. ok. sure.

Yes, in the WWE it was his rookie year, is it really that hard to understand. Also alot of you are treating the word rookie as if is a bad thing, its not at all.

so i am to believe that Sting was a rookie when i finally came to WWE a few years ago. yeah. ok. sure.

Yes, in the WWE it was his rookie year, is it really that hard to understand. Also alot of you are treating the word rookie as if is a bad thing, its not at all.

No one is finding it hard to understand. It's just dumb to use that technicality, because neither Sting nor AJ were rookies when they came to WWE. It being their 'rookie year' is a misnomer, it's just their debut year.

No one is finding it hard to understand. It's just dumb to use that technicality, because neither Sting nor AJ were rookies when they came to WWE. It being their 'rookie year' is a misnomer, it's just their debut year.

If you want to use that same logic they debuted as wrestlers years ago which, like you said, makes that dumb.

If you want to use that same logic they debuted as wrestlers years ago which, like you said, makes that dumb.
Not really.

Debuting for a promotion =/= being a rookie to the Sport

Not really.

But noones saying its his rookie year for the sport as a whole, people are saying his first year in the WWE was his rookie year in WWE.

Not really.

But noones saying its his rookie year for the sport as a whole, people are saying his first year in the WWE was his rookie year in WWE.

Who is he? We're talking about Ronda. It's her legitimate rookie year. Ya'll wanna keep ragging over technicalities and misnomers for some reason.

I'm sure many people took issue with Bryan being labelled a rookie. In fact, they gave him Miz as his 'pro' just to rile people up over that very fact. You go back to this site when that happened, I'm sure people were bitching then. I'd put money on it.

Listen WWE is referring to it as his rookie year as awell as a ton of different articles. Noone had any problems when D-Bry and a ton of other dudes with experience were being labeled as rookies during the first few seasons of NXT.

This is the first time Bryan has been brought up in this topic so yeah I'm pretty sure no one considers him a rookie. If I'd made the topic of this title 'Is Ronda Rousey's first year in WWE the best of all time?', then yeah AJ is in the discussion. But I didn't, I didn't even specify 'rookie WWE year'. If people wanna argue that guys like Sheamus weren't technically rookies, then cool, at least that's a more convincing argument than 'AJ is a rookie cos Google told me'. Like another member said, first year in WWE does not equal rookie year. WWE may refer to this as AJ's rookie year but I'm not and I made this topic so yeah listen to my dumb ass instead of WWE's revisionist history.

Archived