Happy Holidays! :)

Saturi

I would like to wish all the awesome people on this board a wonderful christmas/holidays time and a new year filled with lots of health, love, peace, satisfaction and success for you and everyone around you!

Christmas-Tree.png

So what did everybody get? Or get others? Or get themselves? Lol

Everyone thinks I got all the wrestling shirts, so I got some DBZ shirts instead this year. Also got cologne, a DBZ mug and a Gamecube remote for my Switch. My brother also got a Kenny Omega pop and Red Dead Redemption 2 from me, which means I have those things too. :lol:

I'm bad with gifts tbh, but I usually go with a t-shirt and pop funko combo for my friends. Though for my best friend and my cousin, I got them some cool anime statue figures. Which I kinda wish I had myself now. :lol:

Merry Christmas all!

So what did everybody get? Or get others? Or get themselves? Lol

Everyone thinks I got all the wrestling shirts, so I got some DBZ shirts instead this year. Also got cologne, a DBZ mug and a Gamecube remote for my Switch. My brother also got a Kenny Omega pop and Red Dead Redemption 2 from me, which means I have those things too. :lol:

I'm bad with gifts tbh, but I usually go with a t-shirt and pop funko combo for my friends. Though for my best friend and my cousin, I got them some cool anime statue figures. Which I kinda wish I had myself now. :lol:

I got some sweaters, an Iron Throne tree ornament, giant bag of almond Hershey kisses, pair of books, bit of cash, Pokemon Johto Monopoly and a new office chair. Still have another Secret Santa exchange to go with some friends, and my best friend is kinda late at gifts so per his own words "I hope you're excited to get your present in February!"
And then one of my friends got me this set, which is one of the absolute coolest things I have EVER received.

5TjkkPz.png

Archived