Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ember is *censored*ing lame, what do y'all see in her?! Like foreal lmao. She's easily one of the best in the ring, but that's literally all. She's never had the aura or presence about her that truly makes her stand out from the rest.

I remember I started to hate her when they released that lame video of her being all upset that she lost to Asuka, she was wearing jeans and a shirt lol

In a perfect world for me Ember would win the Rumble and renew her feud with Asuka. But other than that yeah i can only think Becky or Charlotte.

Thats not perfect, thats plan C of which old rivalry can we dig up for no reason? A perfect world would be a new feud that is booked correctly.

Being great in the ring doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to being an overall top star. You got to have presence, charisma and personality - SOMETHING outside of your entrance, aethesteics, and look. Ember has a dope look, and is fun to watch - but that's it.

Thats the problem with Ember and that NXT surprisingly brought up and never solved.

She has no gimmick at all if you think about it...or at least you dont really know what gimmick she has.

Therefore its hard to write for her because you dont really know what to do.

Ember has everything...except a solid gimmick foundation to have storylines with.

Ember is *censored*ing lame, what do y'all see in her?! Like foreal lmao. She's easily one of the best in the ring, but that's literally all. She's never had the aura or presence about her that truly makes her stand out from the rest.

She's better then Botch Lynch. All she does is talk trash and botch moves never got the big deal still don't.

She's better then Botch Lynch. All she does is talk trash and botch moves never got the big deal still don't.
Botch Lynch? Are you 14?

Im far from Beckys biggest fan, but if you still dont understand what makes her a big deal, then you should probably question what you know and how you think about wrestling in general.

Also Botch Lynch lmfao. I bet you still say Blandy Boreton too.

Im far from Beckys biggest fan, but if you still dont understand what makes her a big deal, then you should probably question what you know and how you think about wrestling in general.

Also Botch Lynch lmfao. I bet you still say Blandy Boreton too.

Nah I was just proving a point, everyone has a difference in opinions, but seems to be the common bashing when someone goes the opposite on here.

I for one am a Huge fan of Ember Moon but she should be traded to SD to do her thing, and Charlotte Natayla and Becky can fight over Ronda and her Title on raw. I hope the Males rumble is a Major curve ball and a surprise. The womens seems predictable though I dont think it needs to be. Becky or Charlotte should cost Ronda on Raw next week the title and let the build begin. Lets find out if the women can showpiece from January to Mania and headline it.

Has an unpopular opinion; seems its a common thing to bash opposing opinions here. Maybe when you realise you are on a website designed for people to disagree and debate opinions, youll realise that no one bashed you for it. Also, you proved no point, like literally no point at all.

Not sure where you are getting that from.

Stop confusing disagreement and having a laugh with someone bashing your opinion. The internet makes people too soft I swear ... now that was bashing.

Being great in the ring doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to being an overall top star. You got to have presence, charisma and personality - SOMETHING outside of your entrance, aethesteics, and look. Ember has a dope look, and is fun to watch - but that's it.

What do you think can be done to fix her?

I remember her NXT debut I was absolutely in love. I had never watched an Athena match before so she was a breath of fresh air to me. But once she started talking...just eh. And I feel like she overdoes it with the contacts and fiery hair. Like that stuff makes you stand out, but for her it just feels lame like you said. Im not really sure how Id fix her.

Archived