Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Charlotte wins the Rumble and challenges Rousey. Becky says she's owed a match against Ronda setting up a triple threat at Mania.

Works for me as long Becky wins at Mania.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be surprised as hell if Drew wins - as much as I'd want him to. I feel like Rollins will win the Rumble; win the Universal title at WM, and then lose it soon after to Drew at a show like Backlash or something.

Couldve sworn you predicted Drew to win a month ago lol

I predicted Drew to win the Rumble before Roman had to vacate the title.

I'd be surprised as hell if Drew wins - as much as I'd want him to. I feel like Rollins will win the Rumble; win the Universal title at WM, and then lose it soon after to Drew at a show like Backlash or something.

Couldve sworn you predicted Drew to win a month ago lol
I predicted Drew to win the Rumble before Roman had to vacate the title.

Ohhh got you

the more i see people say Becky is clearly winning the more nervous i get. i feel like WWE is gonna pull a swerve just for the sake of pulling a swerve and Tamina win it or some shit. then they can say theyre unpredictable.

Sonya Deville winning that mother*censored*er

actually not mad at this. only issue for me would be them not having enough time to build her up between now and then. i can see her just straight up having a title match with ***** at RR.

the Rumble has always been a place where they do one-off title matches. of course Sonya wouldnt win, but it puts her on the map and builds her up as a legitimate contender while the big stuff with Ronda etc is going on.

Asuka

is not gonna have anything to do with all that so she needs some contenders and in her case, the history with Sonya is there and i think its a good place to start.

The best part of the women's Royal Rumble is the amount of "open" spots for special appearance spots. Of the current roster, there are 23 spots that can be filled.

1. Alexa Bliss
  2. Alicia Fox
  3. Bayley
  4. Becky Lynch
  5. Billie Kay
  6. Carmella (confirmed)
  7. Charlotte Flair
  8. Dana Brooke
  9. Ember Moon
  10. Lana
  11. Liv Morgan
  12. Mandy Rose
  13. Mickie James
  14. Naomi
  15. Natalya
  16. Nia Jax
  17. Peyton Royce
  18. Ruby Riott
  19. Sarah Logan
  20. Sasha Banks
  21. Sonya Deville
  22. Tamina
  23. Zelina Vega

Brie Bella

Maria

Nikki Bella

Maryse

Push the IIconics since they kinda have history with

Asuka

dammit Jeb are we doing spoiler tags or not?
I assume PPV topics were all fine with aired results being discussed like the Show Discussion but fine :P

lmao i was legitimately asking because i have no idea at this point

Archived