How many of you have ever met a Wrestler?

Guest Shades of Cool

Guest Shades of Cool

And if anyone has, who was it?

Me myself, I met Shad and that's it. I remember what he said to me and the rest of my family who was there. We got his autograph and he said "What do you say?" Me and my brother responded "Thanks." or something. It was a special moment, made me have an extra appreciation for him.

Wheelchair ridden Lex Luger, Sting, Nikita Koloff were all church guests.

Marc Mero came to my high school for some motivational speaking shit.

Good Brothers and the Bucks at an ROH show. obviously my favorite experience especially since there was a moment where there was this drunk ass girl who was giving Matt and Nick shit for the SUCK IT schtick because she was offended by it and then Nick used me to prove a point to her by saying they do it for their real fans who enjoyed the show. then i awkwardly gave Anderson a bro hug.

I met Edge last month at his Inside The Ropes show. We just ended up speaking about music for a bit. Got a photo taken with him, too. Goes without saying that he is a really nice person.

I was shaking pretty much the whole time because he's my favourite wrestler ever.

I met Jonny "The Wonderkid" Storm once, he was pretty cool. Never met any of the WWE guys though - although I'm 90% certain I bumped into Stone Cold Steve Austin in the bathroom at the Manchester Arena at Rebellion once. (I wasn't going to ask him questions in the lavatory though)

I met Mick Foley and Candice Michelle at an autograph signing. Nothing too crazy there. In and out.

After an AAW show, got to meet Sabre Jr, Kyle O'Reilly, Low Ki, Baretta & Chucky T. Only chatted for a little bit and got pictures, but they were pretty cool. Kyle I especially remember being really nice. Drew McIntyre was at the show but didn't come out after to meet fans, which left me super salty. Also talked with Abyss for like 2 seconds, in which he just told us that pictures with him cost some absurd amount.

Could have met Goldberg when I was young...but I wasn't familiar with WCW back then. I was a WWF kid, and we were down Wildwood beach for vacation. Someone walked by and said "hey, there's a famous professional wrestler over there". It was Goldberg. Didn't bother checking it out though. No real regrets. Certainly not a Goldberg fan in my adulthood anyway. :lol:

Kevin Nash twice. Stone Cold, D-Von Dudley, Mosh & Thrasher, Road Dogg, all of those happened during the Attitude Era. I walked past Enzo Amore and his booth when he was here for EternalCon at Nassau Coliseum, dude wanted 80 dollars for an picture, wasnt doing that. Balls Mahoney (RIP), Sunny (RIP).

Wheelchair ridden Lex Luger, Sting, Nikita Koloff were all church guests.

Marc Mero came to my high school for some motivational speaking shit.

Good Brothers and the Bucks at an ROH show. obviously my favorite experience especially since there was a moment where there was this drunk ass girl who was giving Matt and Nick shit for the SUCK IT schtick because she was offended by it and then Nick used me to prove a point to her by saying they do it for their real fans who enjoyed the show. then i awkwardly gave Anderson a bro hug.

I forgot about that :lol: wish we got there early enough to meet & greet with AJ literally THE DAY BEFORE HE WENT TO WWE. ?

Kevin Nash twice. Stone Cold, D-Von Dudley, Mosh & Thrasher, Road Dogg, all of those happened during the Attitude Era. I walked past Enzo Amore and his booth when he was here for EternalCon at Nassau Coliseum, dude wanted 80 dollars for an picture, wasnt doing that. Balls Mahoney (RIP), Sunny (RIP).

I think she is still around, unless you mean her sanity. :lol:

I'll tag it cause it's a lot lmao:

My first indy show when I was 18, I met Colt Cabana and Chris Hero. Cool guys, it was a PWS (now WrestlePro) show at a hotel here. Perfect introduction to independent wrestling. :lol: I've met Colt a couple more times at the same promotion since then. My friend met Mickie James instead, who was the most pricey.

For a couple years in a row, there would be a WWE superstar appearance at the mall here. First met Big E back when New Day had just debuted and then immediately got removed from TV before they got repackaged. Asked him about em and he just said stay tune. Think he was glad to see people didn't forget about them. This day was weird cause it was also my first day at my first job as well.

A year or so later, I met Jericho doing a signing where my brother and I had to buy the new Fozzy album each to meet him. Don't think either of us have ever opened it lmao He was cool tho, he complimented my Finn shirt lol

Met Kevin Owens at a different mall that was maybe an hour away from me. This one I feel like shit about because this was when I didn't have much money, so I went without my brother who I usually go with to all these things. This line was long as hell, they had the line continue to the second floor. :lol: Made sure the shirt I had to buy to meet him and the signed picture went to my brother. Quick interaction, but KO was cool. Also wore my Finn shirt to this too, which he didn't like since this was right before they faced at NXT Brooklyn. :lol:

Again at PWS/WrestlePro, I met AJ Styles about two weeks before Wrestle Kingdom. I think the one where he faced Naito. I hate this interaction, cause I was so awkward. I asked if he took pictures, he made a joke saying he didn't but this guy next to him does. It was the guy taking all the pictures for everyone, but I was so nervous that my brain didn't process it as a joke. I just bought a wristband and left lmao I feel so bad for Karl Anderson, who was at the table next to him with pretty much no line. I think Gallows was backstage in the VIP area with RVD, the Hardys, etc for some reason. :lol:

Next I met New Day when Booty Os had just started selling like crazy at FYE. Went early in the morning to the mall for breakfast and there was already a line forming for their appearance like 5 hours later. Definitely the longest I've ever waited in line for anything lol I went with my brother and some friends, I felt especially bad for my friend's girl at the time who waited in line the whole time in crutches. They were so fun though and interacted with us for as long as they can before security tried to get the line going.

I met Matt Hardy at House of Hardcore last year. Would've met Jeff too if I had gone to the other HOH show the next day. This was right after WrestleMania when the Hardys had just won the titles and they were fulfilling their remaining indy appearances. He noticed my Brother Nero shirt and went straight into character. So fun, he even let my brother hold the Raw tag title for the picture.

Lastly, I met Cody and Dalton Castle at ROH a couple months ago. Twas trying to meet the Young Bucks too, but they had some sort of emergency and couldn't make the signing. The lines for Cody and Hangman Page were *censored*ing huge. Looped around the room like twice. Felt kinda bad for the rest of the talent, who's lines were pretty much nonexistent. You can see it on a couple of their faces, most notably on Shane Taylor, who seemed pretty pissed. I'll give it to The Elite guys though, no matter how long the line, they take their time with each and every fan. Cody was great with my awkward ass. Oh and Burnard the Business Bear was there with him too. :lol:

While I waited like an hour on Cody's line, I waited behind maybe one guy to met Dalton Castle. Who I should mention was the world champion at the time. See what I mean about feeling bad for everyone else? He was funny, got a great picture with him, my brother and The Boys. He let me hold the world title for the picture. :D

Lot of these were quick, but good memories nonetheless.

I wrestled a hair vs hair match against Ricky Morton this last September.

Ive been on shows with Mickey James and Abyss and Pat Tanaka and Sarah Logan (when she was Crazy Mary) manny Fernandez, worked a battle royal with Keith Lee and rodney Mack, and Ill be on a show with Hernandez coming up.

One of the biggest compliments I ever received was rocky saying that I cut one of the best promos hed heard in years.

I was about 8 maybe 9 and WCW did a show in Birmingham UK, Goldberg won against Bam Bam Bigalow and went to all the kids my mother told me to go to him and these security guards blocked me off and told me to go back to my seat. Goldberg gave them shit and told them to let me pass. Got to him and he picked me up asked my name and put me in a gorilla press position over his head and screamed. I think that's why I really connected when he came back and said he wanted to be a super hero to the kids because that's how it felt at the time :lol:

Same show I gave Scott Steiner shit and he came over and flexed in front of me and screamed "Booo" in my face I shit myself and Steiner & my dad look at each other and laughed :lol: and after the show walking back trying to find the car, we passed the tour bus and Booker T & Sting were hanging about and I said hello to them, think I was too exhausted to bananas :lol:

Is it sad I can remember like 90% of the card maybe 100%?

I think she is still around, unless you mean her sanity. :lol:

Wow, I couldve sworn Id heard she died. Glad shes still kicking.

After Elimination Chamber in 2015, me and a friend stopped at a McDonalds/Gas Station and Booker T was in front of us in line at McDonalds. We were too surprised to really say anything.

Dolph Ziggler was behind us along with that doctor Punk talked shit about on that podcast. Got a picture with Ziggler, who didnt seem too enthused and I cant blame him honestly.

Saw Ambrose and Renee Young. Got a pic with Ambrose. An Owens came in after and he put his arm out for the handshake when we approached him. He was really cool, asked us if we wanted a pic. The guy who took it did a shitty job though Owens and my friends eyes were closed and I was making a stupid face.

Met Shawn Michaels at a local church thing. He spoke and did a book signing and pictures afterwards.

Went to Wrestlecon before WrestleMania 32, so I saw a lot of people there. These kinds of things dont feel as special. But we got a pic with RVD, Kevin Nash, Tommy Dreamer, and Kurt Angle. All of them were really cool. Angle was okay, he sat down for all his pictures and stuff. But Dreamer was cool, we had a conversation, let us hold a replica ECW title in several pics. I remembered Honky Tonk Man was there and he was charging $50 for a picture when literally everyone else was $15-$20. He was wearing sweatpants, sandals, and he had a ukulele instead of a guitar.

Larry Zbyszko at WreslteMania access.

Went to an autograph thing for Jericho earlier this year before a concert. Got a pic and he autographed my Rumble 2017 ticket and my friends WrestleMania 32 ticket. That was really cool.

Archived