Is there a CAWs.ws Discord?

Warhawk8492

There's no point, you'll get kicked out for no reason.

context?

None, there was no reason to kick me or ban me.

weren't you kicked for talking about politics after being told 4/5 times to stop talking about politics as it always lead to arguments? I remember a few hours later after the last time, you were like "so,what do people think about _____" and then you got kicked as it was politics yet again

creep hates me and wishes I was dead, and even I wasnt kicked

No one else in that discord was a troll aside from you and it was plainfully obvious what you were doing sometimes. Muur's right with the politics too, it had no place in a wrestling forum discord and yet you continued to do it for the provacation. So stop pretending like you were kicked and banned for no reason, you know exactly what you were like.

And sure, I 100% egged you on. I will never deny otherwise, but stop playing the victim. It was a server I (me, Creep, random member and non staff) created and thought other members on here might enjoy. It was called the Caws.ws Discord because that was an easy title. It was never an official Discord for this site and if I didn't want you being annoying and trolling in something I created then I am well within my rights to kick you from it. Stop crying about it and move on, so what you were kicked from some chatroom? Start your own one if you that offended.

https://discord.gg/hAqcc8j - Heres a link if you wanna use it, but it's not really active.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived