Should I buy 2k19?

iamthedoctor

It's good but it's WWE. You're not getting a vastly different game from year to year. So consider that. On my side, I don't really play the game anymore, just have it for the youtube channel. I don't really "enjoy" it as I do other games. Again, that doesn't mean the game is bad or boring; it's just WWE and I find some other games(Horizon Zero Dawn, Soul Caliber, etc.) more fun.

It's good but it's WWE. You're not getting a vastly different game from year to year. So consider that. On my side, I don't really play the game anymore, just have it for the youtube channel. I don't really "enjoy" it as I do other games. Again, that doesn't mean the game is bad or boring; it's just WWE and I find some other games(Horizon Zero Dawn, Soul Caliber, etc.) more fun.

These are completely different kind of games lol

The genre doesnt really matter for my argument. I was saying that WWE is an enjoyable experience, but its not must have or anything. I could put Super Mario Bros in and it wouldnt matter. Im not trying to compare WWE to other games in the genre but making a point in general. Obviously I would need to compare it to another fighting game in that case.

Basically, if you are considering buying the game, but have apprehension due to having been burned time and time again in the past, then the reviews are unanimous...this is the best game theyve put out in a very long time. It annoys me when people still cling to their No Mercys and Here Comes The Pains when these games are clearly better. They sound like those 70 year old politicians always talking about wanting to go back to the good old days when America was great, when the actual reality was my ancestors swinging from trees and shit. Its easy to romanticize things you enjoyed growing up, but lets be honest, 2K19, from a gameplay perspective, is the best there has ever been.....just a shame about modern day glitches that will happen here and there to disrupt that claim.

Its the game you have been waiting all decade for from 2K. The only other game really of note was 2K14 that I can recall, even though I personally liked 12.

Archived