The Outer Worlds | Obsidian

Graeme Jones

So in essence its like Obsidian got tired of waiting for Bethesda to play ball and decided to make their own fallout game with space blackjack and space hookers.

I am so in

So in essence its like Obsidian got tired of waiting for Bethesda to play ball and decided to make their own fallout game with space blackjack and space hookers.

I am so in

Yup. This looks great, gameplay looks great, can't wait to get this!

One thing I'm looking forward to knowing is, what they have planned for DLC. FONV had Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Dead Money (which I haven't played and never will due to the collar) and Lonesome Road. OWB was/is my fave DLC in NV as it has great dialogue and just fun to play. So hopefully we'll get great DLC Expansions in TOW.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Aw shit, completely forgot this was coming out. I'll probably have to get it for the holidays, I've got my money strapped on 2K20 and Pokemon.

Xbox game pass, baby.

I ain't payin' shit for this. :lol: (*I mean...in addition to the subscription, of course. Lol)

Oh is it on Gamepass? Well thats good then, I do have that for my X1. Guess I ain't missing out after all. :cool:

Played a bit of it around 2 am, couldn't do much as I was way too tired to roleplay my character lol. But, from what I played? I felt right at home. Got that New Vegas feel, never had any doubt it would.

I have a complaint however. I hate that I can't rebind my buttons. That is my only complaint....so far. But other than that? Loving this game. Yes I am.

Didn't hear much about this game until now... checked out the trailers in this thread, and decided to add it to my Amazon wish list for the holidays. Feel like I can't buy it now, with all of the other games currently in my backlog.

Played for less than an hour last night...but it's definitely the "Fallout experience". Looking forward to playing it later in the week when I can actually put some hours into it. The comedy is great. I definitely a chuckled a few times just in the 50 or so minutes that I played. Everything else...what can you say? It literally feels like a copy/paste of Fallout, which is fine. I don't think there was any reason to change what we know already works.

I am loving the dialogue in this game, really takes me back to the good ole days of New Vegas. The RPG we've been waiting for, well I've been waiting for (don't want to speak for everyone y'know?) Still got a lot of stuff to do, but boy am I having fun exploring.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived