Have you ever performed a wrestling move on/taken one from someone, and what was the result?

Generations

I've done a lot of backyard wrestling lmao Worst thing to ever happen was getting powerbombed on an ironing board, I went through it and cut my sides.

Ouch. Hope you were okay after that, Ernez. That had to sting after a while.

Wasn't a big scratch, just scared me as a kid lmao

That's good to know. Anyway, I fogot to mentioned that the moves I used didn't hurt anybody. Not even the Piledriver. I actually knew how to hit a safe Piledriver in 1st grade.

I can't remember who did it, Kaitlyn or someone else but when my little cousin wouldn't know how to stop, cause he was a ruffian, I'd snatch his little ass up in a full nelson, seated, and bring my legs up behind his head and press down. Put all that sheeit to an end... At least until the next time he F up

Similarly I put my brother's cousin in a sharpshooter cause her and and like two others were in my room, I was tryna sleep and she kept messing with me so I shot awake, threw her on the bed and locked her in. "Tap!" I kept telling. She didn't a clue what was going. My brother had to calming explain that she had to tap the mattress for me to let go. I dont think I went back to sleep afterwards.

Aside of that, friend of mine use to have a trampoline and we would sim moves there. One of my buddies loved to get powerbombed, I have no idea why. He was little so it was super easy to do. Back yard wrestling I wouldn't touch that with a 30 foot pole though. Friend of mine kinda backed out it because he suffered a concussion after being powrrbombed into an empty swimming pool

I can't remember who did it, Kaitlyn or someone else but when my little cousin wouldn't know how to stop, cause he was a ruffian, I'd snatch his little ass up in a full nelson, seated, and bring my legs up behind his head and press down. Put all that sheeit to an end... At least until the next time he F up

Similarly I put my brother's cousin in a sharpshooter cause her and and like two others were in my room, I was tryna sleep and she kept messing with me so I shot awake, threw her on the bed and locked her in. "Tap!" I kept telling. She didn't a clue what was going. My brother had to calming explain that she had to tap the mattress for me to let go. I dont think I went back to sleep afterwards.

Aside of that, friend of mine use to have a trampoline and we would sim moves there. One of my buddies loved to get powerbombed, I have no idea why. He was little so it was super easy to do. Back yard wrestling I wouldn't touch that with a 30 foot pole though. Friend of mine kinda backed out it because he suffered a concussion after being powrrbombed into an empty swimming pool

I think it's the Lotus Lock? And I know what's it like to be put in the Sharpshooter. It puts a lot if torque on your back. Heck, my sister does a pretty good crossface. She put my brother in one, and it was pretty effective.

I think it's the Lotus Lock? And I know what's it like to be put in the Sharpshooter. It puts a lot if torque on your back. Heck, my sister does a pretty good crossface. She put my brother in one, and it was pretty effective.

Okay that name sounds familiar. Looked it up and it is basically that but instead of the double wrist pull it's a full Nelson lock so there's this tangled mess of 6 limbs behind the person's head. I dunno if doing it that way would make the move any more effective but I liked it, :P

I thiiiiiiink I've been Boston Crab'ed, not Sharpshooter'ed. I'm not sure how much of a difference the two are when it comes to damage but either way he did it wrong. That's heated your sis crossfaces people though XD

Okay that name sounds familiar. Looked it up and it is basically that but instead of the double wrist pull it's a full Nelson lock so there's this tangled mess of 6 limbs behind the person's head. I dunno if doing it that way would make the move any more effective but I liked it, :P

I thiiiiiiink I've been Boston Crab'ed, not Sharpshooter'ed. I'm not sure how much of a difference the two are when it comes to damage but either way he did it wrong. That's heated your sis crossfaces people though XD

Well, she only did it as a joke. It was all in good fun.

Used to play wrestling with my friends in his garden, so we were doing all sorts of moves on each other, Sharpshooter and Figure Four were special favourites of mine. One of the bigger lads picked me up and Powerbombed me on concrete (I don't know how I didn't split my head open). I learned how to hit a pretty sweet Ensiguri as well (I was quite agile as a kid). To be honest I loved selling more than doing the moves.

The one time I legitimately used a wrestling move in a fight was when someone was chasing me at school and I stopped and hit him with a superkick.

Then of course there was the party at my friend's house after my wife and I had got together (ironically at her previous party) it was her 18th and they'd got a bouncy castle. I had been teasing my girlfriend that I was going to Rock Bottom her (she was a fan, so knew what I meant) and had warned her friend of the setup (hands on thighs, hopping on my feet - just like the Rock)

I guess her friend might have forgotten because finally it was just us three on there. Seizing my moment, I dropped into the ready position, at the last second her friend shouted, and she whirled round in time for me to hook her for a picture perfect Urinage. I then followed up with the entire People's Elbow performance - and we both were laughing. Unfortunately her friend's Dad then decided to throw one of the lads onto the castle, and he landed right on my girlfriend's elbow (resulting in a trip to A&E)

I once tried to do the RVD move where he throws a chair at the guy and he catches it and then kicks the chair, to my friend, with a pillow instead of a chair. So when i throw the pillow the asshole drops it and gets me kicking him 100% full force into his stomach so hard it left a footprint.

I once tried to do the RVD move where he throws a chair at the guy and he catches it and then kicks the chair, to my friend, with a pillow instead of a chair. So when i throw the pillow the asshole drops it and gets me kicking him 100% full force into his stomach so hard it left a footprint.

Yeah, what an asshole. Bet you he won't do a dick move like that again lol.

Broke my foot doing a back suplex reversal during training.

Also, outside of the ring, I got to direct and partake in a wrestling scene for my college theater show.Video below. Match starts around 4 minutes in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I always wrestled as a kid and teenager. From doing stuff with my older brother to friends. My head was put through a lot of walls as a kid. XD Also, you couldnt keep those tin-foil pans and everything around because it would always turn into a hardcore match. I remember once, he was coming at me with a spear and I guess he didnt hear me call the spot because I jumped up and gave a codebreaker right to the chest. That was one of the last times we wrestled around lol.

It wasn't me personally, but many years ago in the games shop I worked in, my friend was a trainee wrestler (trained by no less than Jake Roberts himself) the new manager heard about this, and one day I heard a commotion coming from the staff room. Opening the door, I discovered the two of them in the midst of a ladder match with a small stepladder!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived