HELP ME PLEASE

Mewmin

Hi Guys,

has anyone had anything like the below, I cannot go and re-install the DLC as it's already purchased, I have already tried to re-install the game and will back up my save to a USB, I have loads done ahead of some YouTube stuff i'm do as a Christmas gift, hope some one knows.

IwqF5Qk.jpg

If you have PS Plus, you can upload your save data online and then download it back and it should go away. I had it happen a couple times. The second time I just closed the app and restarted the game. Did it a few times and eventually was able to start the game with no problem.

I've had that error message a few times so if you're on ps4 I might have a potential fix.

What worked for me was going into the bit that expands the game information. So on the main screen of the PS4 before you load the game press down on the d-pad. Then I went to playstation store. Scrolled across to "your add-ons" and you can redownload everything there.

Everytime I get the message I do that and the game is fine. Bit weird as I never delete the dlc though.

Archived