Raw draws lowest viewership of all time. edit: RAW has now dropped to below 2 mil

Muur

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think low ratings like this would motivate them to try some crazy/cool storylines, cause then some people might really care to watch. I mean, those kind of stories are what really interests me.

or reexamine who their trying to push etc.

I think a combo of both would be good.

I thought injuries and bad story lines was the issue. Thanks for the input. I can't help thinking about the Walking Dead Universe. They are suffering low ratings but the writing is much better. It's definitely a bunch od reasons for the WWE product. They should hire Generations for head of the creative team.

I thought injuries and bad story lines was the issue. Thanks for the input. I can't help thinking about the Walking Dead Universe. They are suffering low ratings but the writing is much better. It's definitely a bunch od reasons for the WWE product. They should hire Generations for head of the creative team.

The goal is to increase ratings not lower them even more.

Anything's better than what they have now except for Vince Russo.

Anything's better than what they have now except for Vince Russo.

Honestly I would like Vince Russo back people hate on Vince Russo too much when he did a lot of good

Tank Albott, David Arquette and Vince Russo as World Champion.

Actually David Arquette with not Vince Russo's fault that was made by someone outside the company more like Vince Russo had no control over David Arquette winning the world title

Only if your only source of information is Vince Russo's podcast.

The movie wasn't doing well, so it was suggested that David Arquette would appear on Nitro. Everything further than that was up to WCW creative

Actually David Arquette with not Vince Russo's fault that was made by someone outside the company more like Vince Russo had no control over David Arquette winning the world title

I give Arquette credit though. He has a love and passion for this business that some actual pro-wrestlers never did. He's like 50 now and has gotten in shape and has had some matches in Hollywood wrestling a couple of decades after the charade that was his title reign.

I give Arquette credit though. He has a love and passion for this business that some actual pro-wrestlers never did. He's like 50 now and has gotten in shape and has had some matches in Hollywood wrestling a couple of decades after the charade that was his title reign.

For all I've read, David Arquette was as surprised about the decision as anyone, and he knew how awkward it would be. I read that he was very respectful to the wrestlers and bought them drinks etc.

Cena brings in ratings. AOL isn't wrong, they do literally need Cena to help them.

Also he hasn't put himself over anyone in ages, shut the *Censored* up and take your head out of 2008.

Yeah. Youre right. Cena puts everyone over. I guess I'll sut down and watch his latest match at Super Showdown, where he did a masterful job at putting Elias and Kevin Owens over.

Cena brings in ratings. AOL isn't wrong, they do literally need Cena to help them.

Also he hasn't put himself over anyone in ages, shut the *Censored* up and take your head out of 2008.

Yeah. Youre right. Cena puts everyone over. I guess I'll sut down and watch his latest match at Super Showdown, where he did a masterful job at putting Elias and Kevin Owens over.

If you're going to argue with me stop acting like a pre-teen. I never said John Cena puts everyone over, I said he hasn't put himself over anyone in ages. Him beating Elias and Kevin Owens did absolutely NOTHING to harm their careers or any momentum they received. That was a house show match with no story implications. Both guys remain wildly popular and poised for greatness at any time. You can lose to Cena and still come off looking like a star. If you really want to blame something for any sort of imaginary malfeasance against those two then blame the writers for not writing them a solid or coherent story line. It was a televised house show tag match. That's all it was.

Please stop whining like a *censored*ing child over everything you don't like. Cena has not hurt anyone's career in years and if you think they have you are either an ignorant moron or just trolling.

Archived