Raw draws lowest viewership of all time. edit: RAW has now dropped to below 2 mil

Muur

It was bound to happen.

The people in the wwe walk in a dreamworld if they didnt saw this coming.

Building the show just around Reigns, giving Strowman only a bit of momentum by sacrificing the rest of the roster, treating everybody outside the main event just as some time filler instead of writing good character and stories...yeah it was bound the happen.

And i dont get how they can do a so much better job at Smackdown where Vince and most of the other producer clowns also work.

How can that be...i dont understand it.

That is not what happened at all. Someone awesome cant have a fun push without someone finding some bullshit reason to complain about it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes less is more. WWE should try that sometimes. Way too many PPVs a year, way too many shows in one week and RAW is just too long at 3 hours. Who is going to watch 3 straight hours of any show? Viewership is going to naturally drop unless they can get HBK to retire every night and get fans to watch from end to end there is no point in watching 3 hours of meaningless over saturated crap.

It was bound to happen.

Building the show just around Reigns, giving Strowman only a bit of momentum by sacrificing the rest of the roster, treating everybody outside the main event just as some time filler instead of writing good character and stories...yeah it was bound the happen.

And i dont get how they can do a so much better job at Smackdown where Vince and most of the other producer clowns also work.

That is not what happened at all. Someone awesome cant have a fun push without someone finding some bullshit reason to complain about it.

Strowman's push was ruined though.

It was bound to happen.

Not really an argument to be made over the point I was trying to make. His push may have been ruined in the end, but it has nothing to do with sacrificing the rest of the roster.

It was bound to happen.

Not really an argument to be made over the point I was trying to make. His push may have been ruined in the end, but it has nothing to do with sacrificing the rest of the roster.

It literally has.

Strowman just got pushed, he destroyed the tag division over and over again, pretty much everybody who had slight momentum was put to a stop because they couldnt climb the wall that was Strowman.

Over and over again he was painted as the Monster nobody can touch...just to lose clean as it gets to Reigns or Lesnar.

Rinse and Repeat that for months without the wwe pulling any triggers to move forward.

VaSArDo.jpg

There's more booty in this picture than there are fans in those seats, jeez.

What seats?

Now that's a sight to behold. Anyway, liked MaskedManiac said, less is more. Just look at what NXT and 205 Live do with less. Look at RAW near the end of 2016. If memory serves me correctly, those episodes were decent.

Wrestling no matter what wwe does is a die sport in America people just arent into it as they use to be

Well obviously, but not really relevant here is it. The ratings being so low now is cos of low quality of the product now, and not anything to do with the Attitude Era (didn't think I'd be saying that).

Wrestling no matter what wwe does is a die sport in America people just arent into it as they use to be

Well obviously, but not really relevant here is it. The ratings being so low now is cos of low quality of the product now, and not anything to do with the Attitude Era (didn't think I'd be saying that).
And because of the death of Television

But in a way it does if no one cares about wrestling anymore they watch it doesn't matter if it's the best product ever you won't still watch it

You'd think low ratings like this would motivate them to try some crazy/cool storylines, cause then some people might really care to watch. I mean, those kind of stories are what really interests me.

I've said before, until it affects the advertising revenue streams, WWE doesn't really care about ratings for weekly shows. All they worry about now is Network subs.

Archived