Raw draws lowest viewership of all time. edit: RAW has now dropped to below 2 mil

Muur

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show is bad.

It was so bad last week, and left such a sour taste in my mouth, that I didn't watch it at all this week.

Literally the only time in my entire life that I have done that with WWE.

I've said countless times that I was fed up and wouldn't be watching...but I always have. This time, I just didn't...and I didn't even care. It wasn't even that I had something better to watch or to do; I just legitimately couldn't bring myself to watch or even listen to it. I tried twice.

Tone deaf "comedy segments", incessant pushing of boring talents like Nia and Dolph. I just had zero interest. Arguably the best overall roster that WWE has ever had...and they continuously put out trash.

I could have had the show on for background noise while I sat at my computer and did other things. But, I honestly think the product is killing my brain cells, so I opted for not. It's pretty bad when you give something a second chance half an hour after deciding not to watch, and you immediately say "nope" for a second time.

Could this not just go in WWE Discussion?

It's a milestone in WWE history. It's fine.

Also, keeping future "Raw has lowest ratings ever" discussion here will keep such banter out of the show discussion topic. Because, let's not kid ourselves...the ratings will drop even further if they keep doing what they're doing.

*Looks left and right in disgust*

This...is...the WORST Raw I've ever been to!

SCU

Don't think its the loss of Regins that is hurting the show, the writing is awful. That first segment could have been handeled so much quicker where you just had Bliss come out set up that match due to last week. The segment was cringe worthy and i shut off Raw cause Ambrose is awful, noone gave a *Censored* about Finn/Corbin months ago so why would we now and i could watch 205 Live to get legit good CW action.

It was bound to happen.

The people in the wwe walk in a dreamworld if they didnt saw this coming.

Building the show just around Reigns, giving Strowman only a bit of momentum by sacrificing the rest of the roster, treating everybody outside the main event just as some time filler instead of writing good character and stories...yeah it was bound the happen.

And i dont get how they can do a so much better job at Smackdown where Vince and most of the other producer clowns also work.

How can that be...i dont understand it.

Archived