XBotSkeletor’s Puroresu and Joshi CAWS PS4 (Maya Yukihi released!!!)

Xbotskeletor

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea thanks Im pretty pleased with it! I actually saw him live the other night against PAC at Korakuen, great match. even though hes not as fast as he used to be hes still amazing.

Well, he is 38 years old now, and I remember he's dealt with a few injuries in recent years, but he's still incredible in the ring.

Just a suggestion for sigs and fins, I have the Missle Dropkick 2 and Black Widow as sigs, and the Paige Turner and Dungeon Lock as finishers.

Yea Ive alwyas loved Mochizuki so just gonna go with who I like :) Doi should be coming next though :) and I really wanna do Ben-k and Big R Shimizu..

Thats honestly the best way, just create for yourself that way it doesnt become a chore.

Cant wait to see what else youll come up with. :cool:

I almost forgot. If you need a Ben-K face texture let me know, i got one.

VERY early Doi Preview. Working on the crazy difficult coat which is not fantastic but trying my best haha, let me know what you guys think!

1746qv.jpg

2w68c28.jpg

Looks great! Man, I remember when Doi was a blonde. Good thing the Doi 555 is in the game, along with a great replacment of the Bosou Elbow.

Thanks! Yea I decided to do the silver hair attire that he does for PPVs and also his black hair no coat attire :) Im trying to find time to do moveset for him and Mochizuki but so busy haha. Hopefully will get them done soon!

You're welcome dude. I remember when Doi teamed up with Shingo against the Briscoes, and they ended up winning the ROH Tag Team Titles. I actually posted the Sigs and Fins for the Dragon Gate roster. Feel free to check it out.

Archived