Your quintessential go-to CAW makers (XB1)

ECWDanSelby

Hi guys,

I just wondered who your 'go-to' CAW makers for XB1 were? I think it's pretty clear PS4 are spoilt for choice this year with some incredible creations, but i'm finding XB is beginning to suffer.

There's still some excellent CAW makers for the system out there, so I just thought i'd ask you guys who your main creators are, as i'm looking to Favourite them so I can stick to downloading purely quality CAW as oppose to unfinished/rushed models with no movesets, which seems to be becoming increasingly common on CC for the XB1.

Thank you in advance.

LIST

WWEADDICT4LIFE (attires)

LEGITATTIRES (attires)

Dre41

marbu13

DanielakaDee

WolfgangJT

KUNGFU (hashtag)

WhatsTheStatus

SuperSauldier

Itachi (AJ/NJPW)

Yes, I was going through my Twitter last night. I already have a few guys Favourited (including Dre), but would be great for everyone on XB1 to share eachothers. I'll add my own when i'm back home later and add them to the main post (along with other people's).

There's so many who go for speed and quantity and to achieve Diamond status, but it doesn't reflect on the quality (or lack there of) of their work, so it'd be great to sort out the pros from the pretenders.

I actually made a big boob recently - my Xbox One packed up (it was second hand, anyway) and without thinking I bought an Xbox One X as a replacement. It was only when my friend said 'didn't you think about getting a PS4?' that I figured i'd probably made a mistake, as all of my friends are on PS4 lol

Archived