• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 ksdixon

ksdixon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 10:14 AM

Lion's Den 2019 did indeed produce some keepers.

Anastasia had some really funky moves, like the front wheel kick that Matt Hardy used to do. I also liked how her face turned-out. Not sure about that blue hair, but it was my wife's caw based on some anime character that I threw a 2nd attire onto for use in the tournament. I don't know how to develop her as a character, but the strange whacky moveset is something I would like to bring forward, even if it's onto a new character.

Kendall Harris I liked her kick-based moveset, and have gone-on to give her a black/white and lime green outfit kind of modelled after Xpac. Her moveset will sit somewhere between Xpac and Low Ki/KAVAL.

Laura has at the moment gained the last name Monroe, and looks to be something of a show-off glamorous character. I'm not sure on her attire yet, but I look forward to developing her more on the next game.

Aubrey is going to have to get away from the Dean Malenko tights logo and maybe get a name change, but I like having a pitbull on the roster that just attacks without remorse.

Lain was a nice surprise. something of a boring moveset, but the body proportions on her exuded strength. Id like to investigate her more next game. But again, she probably needs a better name.

Blood was a lazy visual prototype. I just threw blood logos all over. Some nice moves that I'll pinch for Kendall Harris, but I want to re-do Blood as a new masked Japanese character next year. I may revisit Venom (female Toxic) from a few years back and see what I can come up with.

#62 ksdixon

ksdixon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:14 AM

Kendall Harris I liked her kick-based moveset, and have gone-on to give her a black/white and lime green outfit kind of modelled after Xpac. Her moveset will sit somewhere between Xpac and Low Ki/KAVAL...

Y0wfwsa.png

Laura has at the moment gained the last name Monroe, and looks to be something of a show-off glamorous character. I'm not sure on her attire yet, but I look forward to developing her more on the next game.

LTc1dzC.pngmaQfzIq.png

A slight visual update for Dianna Richards, current BXW Women's Champion. This makes her less busy-looking. Sometimes simplicity is more, I guess. For Dianna I've decided to keep her as my residant goth-looking chick. No one else really has those visual qualities to them.

bIrdSWL.png

The BWX Women's Title has a black front and a blue inlay. Males will be red and tag team will be white.

9SPOKhG.png

#63 ksdixon

ksdixon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:36 AM

I moved Megan Curtis' ''Tessa Blanchard-like'' moveset over to Dianna Richards. So Megan needed a new look and a new moveset.

For now, I'm back on 2k19.

vqxlgtf.png

#64 White Leather Jacket

White Leather Jacket

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,053 posts
  • Gamertag: WhteLeathrJack
  • SEN (PS3): WhiteLeatherJack
  • Twitter: WhteLthrJack__

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:39 AM

CAWs are looking great as usual bro. :) You gonna finish of Lionheart on 19?

#65 ksdixon

ksdixon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:22 AM

I'll have to re-make LH. He got wiped-away in preparation for the new game.

What a let down that turned-out to be. It was so bad I bought a gaming laptop and wwe 2k19 on steam. Other games run fine, but wwe 2k19 ran in slow motion in-matches no matter what tweaks I made, so i refunded wwe 2k19 to steam. the laptop can't be returned as it's been switched-on blah blah, their return policy sucks, so thanks for the extra debt around my neck, 2K. You ****holes.

Anyway.. onto creative ideas, shall we?

I was discussing with Leon about TNB (TheNewBlood Wrestling), and I:W (Innovation:Wrestling) efeds from the past, because he wants to represent them in his current CAW Show on YouTube, HollywoodLadiesWrestling. Basically, we couldn't decide which time period to represent, as both had their plusses. So I decided to go with a new logo which referenced all different eras. Say hellow to New Blood:Innovation Wrestling.

EvlYwm1.png

Leon himself is trying to decide weather to include males in his CAW Show, but the company is currently called Hollywood Ladies Wrestling, so he was trying to purpose another L word into the middle, whilst I was trying to substitute other words like Championship. None of it was great. So I decided to just start messing around with Hollywood Wrestling. This kept the Hollywood branding strong, and his males generally fit into that descriptor in one way or another (showoff character, rich character etc)

X5f5yBq.png

And finally, whilst I was on a logo creation kick, I tried something new for BWX again, rather than modernizing the old classic BWA logo into a BWX logo.

NApnzga.png

VlQLdC9.png

Edited by ksdixon, 18 November 2019 - 05:35 AM.

#66 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 11,045 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:41 AM

nice stuff !

#67 NandoSuave86

NandoSuave86

New Talent

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NandoSuave86

Posted 23 November 2019 - 12:23 AM

It really does suck how much of a letdown 2K20 is. But knowing that so many of the OGs are coming back to '19 makes me happy. 

#68 ksdixon

ksdixon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 03:09 PM

Is anyone able to still get logos uploaded into 2K19 on PS4? Can I send someone logos and they upload them to CC servers for me to get? I'm pretty much stuck.

I've tried the 2nd PSN account trick and it's simply not working for me. Site says logos are uploaded, game says nothing in the incoming tab.

#69 ksdixon

ksdixon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:12 PM

ABfcTOh.png

The sideplates show-off BWX, the company the belt is for. As well as HLW (Hollywood Luxurious Wrestling - https://www.youtube....Fz6sKdNezgAk7Bw ), and NB:IW (Covering all eras of the old efed, if some legendary characters decide to pop their head into BWX, wink, wink). Currently thinking of adding different company logos on the right side, if people allow me to add their company logos.

Also showcased are the title holders from 2019 and 2020 (which I'll be running on WWE 2K19 most likely, because I can't see 2k20 getting fixed).

The main plate houses the main flags I want represented (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan), but the most highlighted flag is the UK flag down at the bottom, because that's where BWX is based. I'm toying with the idea of adding another flag to each side of the BWX logo, to make 3 on each side, but I'm not really sure which country's would stand in good with the current lineup. Anyone got suggestions?

Edited by ksdixon, 04 December 2019 - 12:14 PM.