LigerBomb25 MASKED CAWS (So.)

Ligerrrr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, they do that on PC - I saw this awesome video where they imported the entrance and all the attires from when Hogan was in the game ... even so far as getting the shirt rip movement in as well, made me drool. Seems a bit more complicated than CAWing is, but the payout is definitely worth it.

https://youtu.be/5fVddZ_pJJ8

Oh my god! That looks incredible! And is that just other people importing these models etc into the game and then you're free to download them like how we use the CC at the moment? Or is it more like weird, crazy PC shit like coding or something? I'm not much of a tech guy but there are a few games coming to PC plus its other advantages that are tempting me to get one.

Thanks for the information by the way MadAgrar!

Oh my god! That looks incredible! And is that just other people importing these models etc into the game and then you're free to download them like how we use the CC at the moment? Or is it more like weird, crazy PC shit like coding or something? I'm not much of a tech guy but there are a few games coming to PC plus its other advantages that are tempting me to get one.

Thanks for the information by the way MadAgrar!

If my understanding is correct, there are a few 3rd party software programs (free, of course) in which they take the old game files or something and then using that tool "inject" them into WWE 2K19. Stuff seems awesome, custom entrance themes etc. It's a little overwhelming and that's why I haven't tried it. I might give it a shot for 2K20 though for real. I'd like to learn something new.

That sounds very cool! Okay, so last question(s)... is this something that YOU personally have to learn to do, or is it something other people do and we'd just download these imported models from some form of CC if you will? Not sure if that made sense, sorry, it's hard to explain what I mean exactly. Also, have you any idea what kind of PC you'd need to invest in to run games like this and others at a decent rate? I've only just started looking in to getting a PC and to be honest it's very confusing regarding certain minimum requirements for some games. Also, very expensive! Ha ha!

Thanks again pal!

I have 30 caws this year. I showed only half here. I do not think I would put my caws online this year when I see all the flights there are online so it does not make me want to share my work. I'm sorry for those who follow me for a few years.

I wish the community didn't ruin the experience of uploading CAWS for you.

That sounds very cool! Okay, so last question(s)... is this something that YOU personally have to learn to do, or is it something other people do and we'd just download these imported models from some form of CC if you will? Not sure if that made sense, sorry, it's hard to explain what I mean exactly. Also, have you any idea what kind of PC you'd need to invest in to run games like this and others at a decent rate? I've only just started looking in to getting a PC and to be honest it's very confusing regarding certain minimum requirements for some games. Also, very expensive! Ha ha!

Thanks again pal!

You personally have to learn how to do it, I believe. PC has a community creations but I think these really good PC mods aren't up on there because of all the moveset/entrance etc. imports on them. As far as specs go, I have no idea off-hand ... let me Google really quick ...

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • OS: 64-bit: Windows® 7, Windows® 8 (8.1) or Windows® 10 (latest updates)
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 / AMD FX-8350
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 970 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290X
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 50 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Now when I Google the above specs and go to Can You Run It website, I clicked on Recommended Computers link and this is what showed up:

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_PCGCT_1d1_w?node=8588813011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_r=G7BQS2G0X7QD414S2ZJ9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=af9fef59-d58d-4cc6-8c4a-3e10168ca40d&pf_rd_i=8588809011&_encoding=UTF8&tag=recommend-computer-req-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=e1b60774268c352290daa4e97322dba0&camp=1789&creative=9325

So I'm assuming that ANY of the results are capable of running it - not just the top 2 computers, and obviously not the accessories. Hope that helped, man.

Archived