JoeMashups Caws: Chris Benoit Released/ John Cena/ Brian Kendrick/ Retro Chris Jericho/ Chris Jericho NJPW Uploaded

JoeMashups

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made some '97-'98 Too Much attires for your Too Cool caws. They are just the attires on a generic caw so people can just import the parts onto your body/face models. It's not really worth making a topic or previews or anything but just figured I'd let anyone in here checking them out know that there are some Too Much attires out there that you can use as alternates now.

I agree with the nose being off for Nikki. Barrett looks perfect to me, but I would suggest a different hairstyle for the bearded look. Your current choice looks a bit too long for that period.

yep will still put the final touches on her, for barrett's hair i don't really any other hair suitable but i will look more into it.

I made some '97-'98 Too Much attires for your Too Cool caws. They are just the attires on a generic caw so people can just import the parts onto your body/face models. It's not really worth making a topic or previews or anything but just figured I'd let anyone in here checking them out know that there are some Too Much attires out there that you can use as alternates now.

that's sick man, more attires is better.

Haven't checked CC in a while now, does someone know if it's still possible to download the CAWs made before all progress was gone? Also, Joe, are you planning on recreating Enzo Amore?

yep enzo is next on the list.

Would love to see you attempt some bullet club members.

maybe :D

Honestly dude, I dare say your Barrett is better than Ryee's, and his was stellar. I'm so hyped for a good clean shaven Wade.

thanks, that says so much :D

Archived