JasonBITW's Creations- Samoa Joe TNA attires uploaded 1/24

JasonBITW

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason, I cant upload the logos I created directly. So Ive reuploaded KO with these logos. These are meant to replace the logos on Adam Coles and Roderick Strongs War Games 2018 attires. I suggest downloading and using J-man89s War Games attires.

dow5uf.jpg

Those Steen attires turned out well dude. Brings back memories of WWE '12.

If your working on a moveset for an ROH Era Steen, you could switch Pop-Up Powerbomb 2 to a sig, and have either Pumphandle Neckbreaker 1 or Swanton Bomb 2 as the 2nd sig.

Obviously, the Package Piledriver, and either F-5 4, or Sharpshooter 1 as finishers.

If your working on a moveset for an ROH Era Steen, you could switch Pop-Up Powerbomb 2 to a sig, and have either Pumphandle Neckbreaker 1 or Swanton Bomb 2 as the 2nd sig.

Obviously, the Package Piledriver, and either F-5 4, or Sharpshooter 1 as finishers.

Appreciate it. Its been a while since I watched his PWG and ROH matches, so I need to reacquaint myself with his moveset.

Appreciate it. Its been a while since I watched his PWG and ROH matches, so I need to reacquaint myself with his moveset.

You're welcome, JasonBITW. Steen was one of my favorite wrestlers in ROH. His matches with Davey and Generico were incredible.

His moveset hasn't changed that much since he signed with WWE. Here's some more moves he used in ROH/PWG

Package Fallaway Powerbomb

450° Splash

Cannonball Senton (KO Cannonball)

Moonsault (Either Diving Moonsault 2 or Middle Rope Moonsault)

Pumphandle Neckbreaker

Go Home Driver

Senton Bomb (Swanton Bomb 2 works well for him)

Somersault Legdrop

Somersault Senton (Tope Con Giro in the game)

Sidewinder Suplex

Superkick (Either 5 or 13 work well for him)

UE Owens, this Black attire, and the demon Dream are the heat

Really digging the Undisputed Era Kev Owens attire. Great job!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Just an update for everyone:

I find movesets to be the most boring part of CAW making, so I will most likely upload Steen with an entrance and default moveset later tonight. Ive been putting it off so long, I dont think I will get around to it.

Plus Im getting the band back together

24dj8zc.jpg

2q9c7tl.jpg

Heres my take on Kenny Omegas Wrestle Kingdom 13 attire. T-shirt is used for the entrance because Im not even going to attempt creating his real entrance gear. Used Defracts Kenny as a base.

You could use one of the capes, and put the wing on there, but it probably wouldn't look too good. His entrance gear is a actually a tribute to Undertale.

Archived