Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have little interest in seeing Rollins vs. Nakamura. Not even sure if it'd be considered a dream match.

Would have been much more excited about this a couple years ago.

The match I have been wanting is AJ vs Rollins. Its crazy how limited their interactions have been since AJ has been in WWE.

I think Rollins vs. Styles is one of the best match-ups WWE can have on the main roster right now. I'm not sure if Styles has slowed down a bit or if he just hasn't bothered to really dig deep in to his bag that much lately (probably both), but I'm sure him and Rollins would be a doozy.

Speaking of Styles, I can't be the only one who thinks his reign has been mostly boring.

A year (he won the title around this date last November?).

I quite like that AJ's reign has been defined by just two big lengthy feuds. Although WWE kept booking non-finishes which hurt the feuds/matches/wrestlers a bit, I think overall it's nice to see a great wrestler hold the top title and be consistent with it for a long time.

I'm curious to see how they resolve the Raw Tag Team Title situation. Would they have Rollins pull double duty, or would they vacate the titles, and crown new champions?

They could lose them on RAW some time, idk. I would be up for seeing AOP vs. The Bar, but I could see that being a Survivor Series kick off show match.

Eat a dick for Brock/AJ WWE.

Ready for Styles to somehow carry this useless mother*censored*er to another amazing match only for this absolute abomination to hit one F-5 and pick up the win because he's too *censored*ing useless to do anything else.

*censored*ing dildo head.

Preach my brothers

I'm curious to see how they resolve the Raw Tag Team Title situation. Would they have Rollins pull double duty, or would they vacate the titles, and crown new champions?

They could lose them on RAW some time, idk. I would be up for seeing AOP vs. The Bar, but I could see that being a Survivor Series kick off show match.

AOP vs The Bar would be a very interestling match up. The Revival vs The Bar would be a great match, but they have no momentum to speak of.

Not just the tag division, its everyone on Raw outside of the main event angles. Look at Mojo Rawley who was actually catching on and was halted. Then you also have Chad Gable, Bobby Roode, hell even Konnor was getting a little singles momentum. For some reason they feel like they need to fill the whole 3 hours with mostly the same people instead of letting the other guys build up stick with that time.

Not just the tag division, its everyone on Raw outside of the main event angles. Look at Mojo Rawley who was actually catching on and was halted. Then you also have Chad Gable, Bobby Roode, hell even Konnor was getting a little singles momentum. For some reason they feel like they need to fill the whole 3 hours with mostly the same people instead of letting the other guys build up stick with that time.

Yeah. These past two months every Raw was centered around The Shield vs Braun, McIntyre & Ziggler with atleast two matches dedicated to it.

I don't think Konnor really picked up any momentum tbh.

IIRC, Konor only got wins over Roode and Gable, right? I guess it's momentum considering that he notched what was probably his first singles win on RAW, but doing so against guys like Roode and Gable isn't saying too much.

Which really sucks because I thought it would lead to something for The Acension, or at least for Konnor because the guy is capable of doing better(Forgive me for the bias towards Konnor. He's a Michigan native.)

I mean, I wasn't expecting a title reign for them, but at least something better.

It just stupid to see these stop and go situations with certain guys and girls. It juat brings back the time where the Colons were tag team champions, The Usos were barely used, and the tag division was pretty much non existant.

You have The Revival, AOP, B-Team, The Acension, and The Lucha House Party, and Ziggler/McIntyre if you still want to count them. You could do something with all those team, but it seems like they don't even care about the Raw tag division.

IIRC, Konor only got wins over Roode and Gable, right? I guess it's momentum considering that he notched what was probably his first singles win on RAW, but doing so against guys like Roode and Gable isn't saying too much.

I suppose it depends on whether you would class getting a couple random wins as momentum. For Konnor and Viktor? Maybe, but for anyone else it would just be par for the course. I can't imagine people actually thought it would go anywhere, clearly WWE didn't intend for it to go anywhere.

Archived