Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does everyone want the teams to look like this year?

I'm thinking

SmackDown

Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe, Rey Mysterio, Rusev, Andrade "Cien" Almas

RAW

Finn Balor, Drew McIntyre, Kevin Owens, Bobby Lashley, Elias

Owens is injured.

Wow, I totally forgot. Haven't watched RAW in like a month+ so I wouldn't have noticed.

So, if Trish and Lita are sticking around like Ive read, until sometime after Survivor Series, Id love some kind of storyline of old school vs new school. Trish and Lita calls some backup. Maybe Molly Holly, Ivory and Alundra? All three looked like they could go still, Id love to see it.

Oh shit, just realized the Becky-Ronda match could be the set up for the Four Horsewomen vs. Four Horsewomen feud lol.

I'm hoping it's not, that match does not need a screwy finish. Plus as others have said, they're hell bent on portraying Becky as a heel and Charlotte as the babyface - so there's currently little sense in having Becky join forces with her for a while. Would make more sense to do it in the Rumble, where Shayna and Jesamyn could actually be legitimate entrants.

Also with the Raw V Smackdown thing, it's highly likely that Charlotte will be on the opposite side to Sasha and Bayley.

Oh shit, just realized the Becky-Ronda match could be the set up for the Four Horsewomen vs. Four Horsewomen feud lol.

I'm hoping it's not, that match does not need a screwy finish. Plus as others have said, they're hell bent on portraying Becky as a heel and Charlotte as the babyface - so there's currently little sense in having Becky join forces with her for a while. Would make more sense to do it in the Rumble, where Shayna and Jesamyn could actually be legitimate entrants.

Also with the Raw V Smackdown thing, it's highly likely that Charlotte will be on the opposite side to Sasha and Bayley.

Yes it does. lol

2 unproven champions, early into their reign, with feuds rooted deeply in betrayal. It's the one match that definitely could do well with a screwy finish. Could even serve as a teaser for Ronda/Charlotte.

I dunno about that anymore. Listening back to the commentary after the Last Woman Standing match plus the below link makes me think they are at least warming up to the idea of turning Becky Face.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpheAsogQVq/?hl=en

They don't treat Becky like a heel. They treat her like Becky, who is a bit of a dick, but cool at the same time. They pretend like the crowd aren't totally favouring her over Charlotte, but they aren't hellbent on it.

Also matches like Becky vs. Ronda are the very reason screwy finishes exist. Doesn't mean we can't have a good match before the finish.

What does everyone want the teams to look like this year?

I'm thinking

Just gonna do the whole card, cause I don't want to do necessary stuff in my life right now.

SmackDown vs. Raw

Ronda Rousey © vs. Becky Lynch ©

SmackDown vs. Raw

The Bar ©© vs. AoP ©©

SmackDown vs. Raw

Kurt Angle (Captain), Bobby Lashley, Elias, Finn Bálor & Drew McIntyre

vs-

Jeff Hardy (Captain), Andradé "Cien" Almas, Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin & The Miz

SmackDown vs. Raw

Shinsuke Nakamura © vs. Seth Rollins ©

SmackDown vs. Raw

Naomi (Captain), Asuka, Charlotte, Billie Kay & Carmella

vs.

Nia Jax (Captain), Ember Moon, Sasha Banks, Bayley & Alexa Bliss

SmackDown vs. Raw

AJ Styles © vs. Braun Strowman ©

SmackDown vs. Raw

Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler

Great card. Id just have Joe vs Strowman instead.

I saw reports about 3 weeks ago they wasn't going to so much focus on Raw Vs Smackdown and it was gonna be team Kurt Vs team Corbin. Guess they decided to keep going with brand Vs brand thing and they're going to drag it out until the Royal Rumble and have Kurt Vs Corbin.

I think Angle is going to win the Crown Jewel tourney to give him some more ammo against Corbin and they will make it seem like Angle had something to do with the SD loser coming over

I saw reports about 3 weeks ago they wasn't going to so much focus on Raw Vs Smackdown and it was gonna be team Kurt Vs team Corbin. Guess they decided to keep going with brand Vs brand thing and they're going to drag it out until the Royal Rumble and have Kurt Vs Corbin.

I think Angle is going to win the Crown Jewel tourney to give him some more ammo against Corbin and they will make it seem like Angle had something to do with the SD loser coming over
---

Or Cobin will cost Angle his match?

---

Or Cobin will cost Angle his match?

RAW vs. Smackdown Live Match

Singles Match

Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles

njnnLwt.jpg

RAW vs. Smackdown Live Match

Singles Match

Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs. United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura

zeN9OWr.jpg

"Dildo head"...I can't. :lol:

Anyways, it sucks knowing Reigns is out. Can't help but to think we likely would be getting Reigns vs. Styles instead, which I'm much sure would be a straight banger like their last matches.

Also, I feel like I'm the only person who didn't think Lesnar vs. Styles from last year was all that.

Archived