Wiscowilz custom attires (New Day and Roman Reigns-Samoan Tribe preview)

wiscowilz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance you might upload the Shelton Benjamin American Alpha attire? Would make for a great foursome (Angle included) to feud with my new DX of 97 HBK, 01 HHH, Batista and 13 Orton.

I just took him back down to make room for 3 new trios.I plan on uploading him with another account, but I just realized I deleted the original. I might work on getting it up again, but not sure how quickly.

Tags will still be wiscowilz

I may have missed something, but who's the third member of the IconIIcs?

In pretty sure that's an Emma render ?

Yes, it is in fact Emma. I took a picture from the internet and put her into the group for my League-formatted Universe.

Updated Custom IconIIcs logo with colors I will be using for their outfits.

366lxUu.png

sMKnWTp.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. I got really sick the weekend before the final week of school before break and was laid up, which put me behind in finalizing all of my grades and stuff for the end of the quarter. I was sick the last week of school and then Christmas came. I am hoping to work on my IconIIcs trio a bit more next week and hopefully have them up as well.

• 1 month later...

After a little time away for the holidays and the beginning of the second semester of school and the first half of my latest masters class, I'm back with the first of some new team for my Team Challenge League.

I also hit Diamond recently and Season 1 of my League formatted Universe just finished.

As the season went on cracks began forming in the SHIELD and in Season 2 they will each lead their own teams into the Team Challenge League.

Here is a preview of Dean Ambrose's team The Asylum.

Lars Sullivan was an obvious choice and Ohno and Ambrose go way back. I'm not really crazy how Ohno looks with the attire because he has such a big gut in the game and it just doesn't look good to me. We will see what I decide.

PREVIEW

GWO4LGj.png

NrKsBK1.png

aSZX2EX.png

The second attire will be based on this Bo Dallas attire I made for 2K16 when he joined his brother Bray. They will all have this mask for this attire. I think it has the feel of an insane asylum.

bVGypVA.jpg

R6rzJ2c.jpg

Lara and Ambrose look great, but Ohno doesnt fit in my opinion. Personally Id use a similar attire to Ohnos but switch him for Corbin or an Abyss CAW.

Thanks

Ohno and Ambrose go way back to their CZW days. In my universe he kind of snapped at the end of season 1, in which he did very poorly in the NXT NA league, but I dont like his body form as even with the top on you can see his stomach going over the top of the pants.

I would prefer to use someone in game for this team simply because I really like the look and can upload it to CC. Not sure Corbin makes sense with my universe. Ill figure something out for th trio.

Are you gonna upload the Ambrose asylum attires of these guys? It would really look great for my universe mode

Yes I will once I get the second one done for all and figure out if Im keeping Ohno or not. I really dont like his gut hanging over, have to figure out something to work around that. Hoping to have them up this weekend.

Ambrose Asylum is uploaded

I had to change Ohno out for Corbin because it would not let me put the mask on Ohno for the Asylum Attire.

search: wiscowilz, caws.ws. Ambrose Asylum and their individual names

2 attires: Asylum Attire (white/red), Apocalyptic Attire.

2FItLvO.png

cLkOtfH.png

ZZDpCU1.png

hqkQCDG.png

Archived