Motown Hero's WWE 2k19 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Saint

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh wow thanks for the credit dude Im glad to help you I do have updated suggestions for you, but Im working on it currently when Im happy with it you can add them to this topic.

Oh wow thanks for the credit dude Im glad to help you I do have updated suggestions for you, but Im working on it currently when Im happy with it you can add them to this topic.

You're welcome dude. I always give credit when credit is due.

I like this topic, please keep up the good work.

I appreciate that dude. I just try to help in any way I can. I know it can be a pain trying to have accurate sigs and fins because 2k wings it on some of them.

If there's any interest, I can add WOW-Women of Wrestling.

• 3 weeks later...

THIs thread has been very helpful and I appreciate the work you've done.

Do you think you'll update the Stardom section in the future?

I will in a while. I'm taking a break after losing my sister. Plus, today is my birthday. So, I'm spending time with my family.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know good signatures and finishers for Samuel Sfhaw and Brennan Williams please

No problem dude. I got you covered.

For Samuel Shaw

Sig: STO Backbreaker, Backbreaker 3

Fin: The Last Dance, Elevated Triangle Choke

For Brennan Williams

Sig: Running Knee Strike 5

Fin: Harlem Side Kick

WOW- Women of Wrestling added.

After 20 different lists spanning 19 promotions, I think it's time to take a well deserved break. If anyone needs any input on sigs and fins, feel free to ask.

Until we meet again everybody. Take care of yourselves, and make sure you hug your loved ones.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump this. I hope this list helped a lot of the good folks in the community. I'm here to let everyone know that the 2k20 list will be coming soon. It will be focused on more modern day wrestling, but I will be adding retro or alumi upon request. Also, if anyone needs sigs and fins for any wrestler, regardless of era or promotion, just leave your request, and I will help you as soon as possible. Thank you everyone for the comments and compliments. May peace be with you and your loved ones.

I like this thread and use it often. You did a good job my friend, do not doubt yourself.

Thank you very much, Rekka. The good news is that there will be a new and improved version for 2k20. This time, I will adding wake-up taunts, comebacks, and OMG Moments. I will be posting it as soon as the 2k20 section appears.

I appreciate al of your hard with brother. I would like to suggest the current young lions Ren and Shota if possible. Also do you have any updated suggestions for finishers and dogs or even just submission holds for ZSJ?

Thank you for the kind words. For Ren and Shota:

Ren Narita

Sig: German Suplex 10, Lariat

Fin: Bridging Butterfly Suplex, Boston Crab 2

Shota Unimo

Sig: Boston Crab 2, German Suplex 2

Fin: Perfect Plex

For Zack Sabre, Jr., it's quite difficult simply because Zack has so many finishers at his disposal, but I think I found something that works pretty well.

Zack Sabre, Jr. (NJPW)

Sig: Triangle Armbar 1, Guillotine Choke 2/Calf Crusher/Octopus Stretch

Fin: Fujiwara Armbar 3/Octopus Stretch, Michinoku Driver 3

For a WWE CWC version of Zack, you could go with this:

Zack Sabre, Jr. (WWE CWC)

Sig: Running Kick(works for the PK), Wrist Clutch Lever Pull

Fin: Fujiwara Armbar 3, Rings of Saturn 2

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would leave this here for everyone. See you for 2k20.

Angel Garza

Sig: Superkick 4, Jumping Clotheline 3

Fin: Sit-Out Spinebuster, Lionsault

Boa

Sig: Superkick 16, Empress Combination

Fin: Buzzsaw Kick, Roundhouse Kick 7

Bronson Reed

Sig: Clothesline From Hell, Release Back Suplex

Fin: Diving Body Splash 3, Kurifuda Clutch (Go 2 Sleeper replacement) or Brainbuster 2

Cameron Grimes

Sig: Sit-Out Powerbomb 2, Fallaway Moonsault Slam

Fin: Jumping Mushroom Stomp, Small Package Driver 2

Dexter Lumis:

Sig: Superkick 13, Diving Leg Drop 4

Fin: Swanton Bomb 2, Elevated Triangle

Choke

Isaiah "Swerve" Scott

Sig: Super Kick 4 or Superkick 16, Panama Sunrise or Chickenwing Gutbuster (respective replacements for Calamity Trigger and Space Jam)

Fin: Coupe De Grace or Diving Foot Stomp 3, Electric Chair Half Nelson Driver or Sit-Out Full Nelson Facebuster

Jordan Myles

Sig: Brainbuster 8, Diving Crossbody 4

Fin: 450 Splash, German Suplex 8

Joaquin Wilde

Sig: Snapmare Driver, 450 Spalsh

Fin: Jumping DDT 2

nice send off for 20

Thank you, Rekka. I actually tried all of these out. They work pretty well. I would suggest changing Wilde's 1st Sig to the Belly to Back Facebreaker (I think that's what it's called).

Grimes, Scott and Myles were fun to use. Along with Bronson Reed. The Release Back Suplex worked great with the Splash. I have some things planned for 2k20. Just wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

sweet motown. You have everything you need right there at 19 for a starting point and you did a great job in that.

Thanks Rekka. I just want to improve it as much as possible. I remember visiting this forum for WWE '12 and saw what SpudimusPrime did. I just want to keep that tradition intact.

Archived