Roman Reigns announces he has Leukemia

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrestling talk may occur on a wrestling forum. If this is about sending well wishes, Sure Roman would love a tweet. If this is about cancer sucking, Donate money. It is not uncommon when a athlete is ill with possibility of retiring to go over his career and even debate the moments in it.

Pretty much. We've said all we can on his current situation. We've all wished him well. Why shouldn't we talk about his career so far? Forums are *censored*ing designed for debates, don't read it if you don't want to be in one.

7 days ago. He has leukemia. I mean, if the updates were coming in quick and fast, then that probably would only be possible if the updates were filled with bad news.

Like I wouldn't expect to hear much from that camp for a while. People tend to not give a play-by-play of their cancer treatment. Although I did follow a dude on YouTube who did exactly that.

It's great to see Roman in good spirits! From what I've seen on Dean Ambrose's Chronicles, he seems like a really fun and likeable dude.

Yeah, it's a shame they wouldn't allow him to show that out in the arena.

It's weird but whenever a wrestler slips out of corporate protection at all cost mode and just becomes a human again. I like them. Roman included. What do you know about that? hmm? [it would be nice if more wrestlers did this when interacting with fans on twitter]

It's weird but whenever a wrestler slips out of corporate protection at all cost mode and just becomes a human again. I like them. Roman included. What do you know about that? hmm? [it would be nice if more wrestlers did this when interacting with fans on twitter]

If you watch Chronicle and 365 on the network, he actually comes off as a genuinely funny and likable guy.

If you watch Chronicle and 365 on the network, he actually comes off as a genuinely funny and likable guy.

I kinda get it in a way, Even before the net ,Wrestlers had to deal with a lot of snarky comments about realism and how tough they really were. The net has only ramped up the snark aspect and that will make anyone a tad guarded online, But to many times I have seen people ask generally respectful and interesting questions only to get told they were marks, didn't get it, or they are jealous they don't make as much money as them...Which turned me off a product that was already trying to turn me away [Mostly because the rudeness was from wrestlers I actually liked] ..I haven't watched Raw in 6 months and I don't feel like I am missing anything.

Archived