EWE vs NLP 2k19

Lawfool85

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/Lawfool85/status/1147163949185622026

The link has all the details & backstory for tonights charity show. Any & all help would be crazy appreciated guys. Donations, Retweets, Stopping by, I mean anything will be appreciated. Show starts at 9pm I'll probably do 1-2 preshow matches.

• 2 weeks later...

So in the process of setting up my charity event(which raised $0 this time. :facepalm: ) I screwed up my universe sched & skipped a week. To get things back on track I'm only going to be streaming NXT LVL PRO this week, Then next week will be EWE & Bash at The Beach EWE vs NLP. Next weeks EWE will feature Professor Flex, Ricky Velvet & "BIG" Chen Osaka in a triple threat match. Winner will get a shot at the EWE Triple X Championship.

I've been tinkering around with a bunch of stuff as of late if you follow me on twitter & IG you've probably seen a few of these. I'll announce more once we get some info on 2k20, but I can tell you now I've got some changes coming next year.

Speaking of changes I brought back T Hawk at Psycho De Mayo. I wanted to make him a combination of two older characters Blue Lightning & Tomahawk. Neither character were doing much or had a cool look imo. Problem was T Hawk looked almost exactly like Tomahawk. I went back to the drawing board & I'm really feeling this. I've gone back & added lots more details & logos so you can see the new BTH aka Blue Thunderhawk for yourself this weds.

UWtTJub.jpg

"BIG" Chen Osaka is a wrestler that I've been making for years. Just a very large guy that does fast kicks & other martial arts based moves. I never really had a cool gimmick or nickname for him besides "BIG" Chen. Then last night it hit me. The King Kong of Strong Style. I then editing up a logo for his t-shirt & it sealed the deal. He looks freaking awesome now. Not 100% on the boots, but freaking images for kickpads just kinda decide to work whenever they want sometimes.

nSGD1wJ.jpg

uLdPhrr.jpg

B9J9EsH.jpg

• 2 months later...

As of today NXT LVL PRO has purchased Extreme Wrestling Empire. All championships will continue on under the NLP Brand. The EWE Championship is now the NLP National Championship. On the 1st show of 2k20 The EWE Tag Team Champions "The Madmen" will face the NLP Tag Team Champions "The Country Boys" in a Championship Unification Match.

I was kicking around the idea of renaming EWE because i've had it for so long & everyone freaking uses it. While I was shooting around ideas I've noticed that NLP was just hands down more popular. So I decided to just make a smart move & add some drama to the show by having the newer competitor buy out it's competition. I also plan to have a bunch of new, not borrowed ppv names this year. Not 100% sure but this also may be my last post on the forums. It's just not as useful or as friendly as it once was. Don't get all pissy about it, that's what I've seen & well honestly whatever. LOL. If you would like to stay up to date on anything I'm doing please feel free to look me up on twitter. My shows probably won't start up weekly until end of oct early nov. It takes a bit to build that 70+ roster. Uploads should be more frequent this year as well. The plan is to upload a wrestler asa they're done this year. Thanks again for stopping by & all the kind words. I really never expected everyone to dig this stuff as much as they have.

• 5 months later...

Archived