Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Gamertag: Lawfool85
  • SEN (PS3): Lawfool85
  • Steam ID: WildcardLL85
  • Twitter: @Lawfool85

Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:40 PM

No EWE & NLP the week of Feb 3-9. Going on vacation. I’ll start back Feb 13th.

Next PPV is MY BLOODY VALENTINE. Feb. 28th. 8pm.

http://Twitch.tv/WildcardLL85

I'll get some more of my roster uploaded if you guys all have who you wanted downloaded. LMK who you want next. Streams been pretty dead as of late guys. Is nobody interested anymore? I spoke to Broke the other day Logged In is still happening. Just probably more towards spring.

#43 X-zero

X-zero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:35 AM

No EWE & NLP the week of Feb 3-9. Going on vacation. I’ll start back Feb 13th.

Next PPV is MY BLOODY VALENTINE. Feb. 28th. 8pm.

http://Twitch.tv/WildcardLL85

I'll get some more of my roster uploaded if you guys all have who you wanted downloaded. LMK who you want next. Streams been pretty dead as of late guys. Is nobody interested anymore? I spoke to Broke the other day Logged In is still happening. Just probably more towards spring.

Last few times I tried the video will work for a second then freeze. Audio would be fine. Only seems to do it when I look at your twitch on my pc. Other twitches work fine on my pc. And yours works fine on my phone.

#44 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,400 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:39 PM

Digging thus roster. It's a colorful cast. The Chef, Overgiver, and Diamond are great XD

#45 MrMorbid81

MrMorbid81

Opener

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:46 AM

Yeah I've been having feed issues with Twitch as of late myself. Don't get why. 

As for future requests, ODP for sure, Ricky Velvet, and Billy Bandito.

#46 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:02 PM

NXT LVL PRO returns tonight 8pm. I'm back from my vacation & ready to get this going again. I'll work on getting some new guys uploaded soon. 

Hey if you guys could help me out, I'm currently auditioning for a Kontrol Freek sponsorship. Pretty crazy, anyway if you guys use code Recruit083 you get 10% off & it helps my chances for a full blown sponsorship. Probably not too many of you would use this for 2k19 but in all seriousness I don't have a controller that doesn't have them installed. I love the added height & grip.

#47 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:34 PM

Had a snow day today so I decided to stream both NLP & EWE for this week. That way my weekend is freed up to play Anthem. If interested I'll probably be streaming that too. Anyway next week sched is listed below. Come hang out watch the show & talk a bit with me.

Tues - NLP - 8pm

Weds - EWE - 8pm

Thurs - My Bloody Valentine - 8pm.

#48 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

MBV Live Thursday Feb 28th. 8pm est.

Edited by IcantBserious, 23 February 2019 - 06:59 PM.

#49 Illgamesh

Illgamesh

New Talent

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:29 PM

The sheer volume of CAWs you have that are unique and creative is what's most impressive. Excellent work on everything. 

#50 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:09 AM

The sheer volume of CAWs you have that are unique and creative is what's most impressive. Excellent work on everything. 

Thanks! No BS I find it extremely cool when you guys like my stuff. Most of these are just random ideas that have popped in my head. I have a few more on my current roster that are not pictured as well as a few that have a more updated better attire. I also have about 6 more that are just a mess because I don't have a good look for them yet.

PPV week this week so the sched will change.

Tues. 8pm. NXT LVL PRO

Weds. 8pm. Extreme Wrestling Empire.

Thurs. 8pm. My Bloody Valentine.

- Match card has not been decided yet. lol. Hell I haven't even finished the arena.

#51 Brokebottle

Brokebottle

Opener

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 06:20 AM

Dm me when you can 

#52 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:02 AM

Thanks! No BS I find it extremely cool when you guys like my stuff. Most of these are just random ideas that have popped in my head. I have a few more on my current roster that are not pictured as well as a few that have a more updated better attire. I also have about 6 more that are just a mess because I don't have a good look for them yet.

Tues. 8pm. NXT LVL PRO

- Match card has not been decided yet. lol. Hell I haven't even finished the arena.

Soooooo I so botched my sched. Updated below. Sorry guys I'm kinda all over the place atm

Weds. 8pm NLP

Thurs. 8pm EWE

Fri - My Bloody Valentine

Message on the way Broke.

#53 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:02 AM

Tues. 8pm. NXT LVL PRO

Soooooo I so botched my sched. Updated below. Sorry guys I'm kinda all over the place atm

Weds. 8pm NLP

Thurs. 8pm EWE

Fri - My Bloody Valentine

Message on the way Broke.

#54 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 04:36 PM

I’d like to start off by apologizing. Sorry folks, I’m sorry to drag this out. I’m sorry for not being able to consistently put out good content. As of right now EWE & NLP are on indefinite hiatus. Many of my regular viewers know I wasn’t 100% thrilled with 2k19. But whatever, things change life goes on. Lately, I just felt less & less eager to create & play 2k19. That’s why it took me so long to start back up & get CAWs uploaded. Recently there have been some major changes at work including travel, increased responsibilities & other real life job stuff. I just haven’t had to time to do what I’d like to. There are so many other games I’d like to play but I was forcing myself to stream EWE/NLP twice a week. Which sucked, EWE/NLP started out as a fun creative outlet for me & I started to hate it. Gaming for me is my chill time. A way for me to just check out & relax. Turning that into work really just made me not want to play anymore. Last night with my mac not booting up was the nail in the coffin(Got it working last night). That shit really pissed me off. Really guys, I’m sorry. I appreciate all of your time. The conversations have been great! You guys helped me raise just under $300 for charity! That was so damn awesome! It blew my freaking mind! Hate saying this but I don’t know when EWE/NLP will be back. I just wanna relax & play what I want, when I want. If you are only interested in the wrestling stuff & wanna unfollow or whatever, that’s ok it’s cool I get it. But if you wanna hang out & chat Maybe I’ll fire up the stream & just bs while I’m playing whatever. Hopefully you guys understand. 

#55 klegend

klegend

New Talent

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 08:28 PM

Any chance you upload more any time soon

#56 Brokebottle

Brokebottle

Opener

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:26 AM

Damn im really sorry to hear that wildcard but i understand I was looking forward to our crossover. But i hope you are good and EWE/NLP can start back up soon 

#57 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 01:54 AM

I was gonna do Super Valhalla tomorrow night but decided to do a new special event because this is a one night show(for now).  With that being said, EWE/NLP Present MAXIMUM CARNAGE! Live saturday night 9pm.est. All belts will be defended. Come check it out & let's chat it up a bit. 

#58 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Wayward Son

• Members
  • 10,058 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:47 AM

sweet and I understand and am still not unfollowing you !

#59 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:33 PM

Maximum Carnage turned out pretty well. Thanks to all who checked it out. So I've decided to continue on with just PPVs for now. One show a month. I'll probably do 2 in July, 1 normal ppv & then my charity show. My next show will be Saturday April 20th. 10pm.est. 

UBUko6H.png

Edited by Lawfool85, 11 April 2019 - 09:33 PM.

#60 Lawfool85

Lawfool85

Jobber

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 12:00 AM

ooU3b95.png

EWE/NLP Present... Psycho de Mayo. Live May 18th 10pm.est. Twitch.tv/Lawfool85

The new & improved EWE Tag Team Championships will make their debut & be defended. Multiple new wrestlers will also be making their debut along with some older favs that have not been seen yet in 2k19.

rm46qAk.jpg

Edited by Lawfool85, 06 May 2019 - 12:01 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Original, twitch, eFed, EWEvsNLP, PS4